• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Are there places in uk where people aren't so controlled by sjw culture/social media?

You will never 'get in trouble' for speaking the truth, I just personally do not encourage too much political and sociological discussion in here as the subject is too toxic and polarising and almost always ends up with some juvenile slanging match. While the odd 'vent' is often more than justifiable most folk in this day and age do not seem to be capable of leaving it at that instead choosing to use this discourse and discord to push there own beliefs and agendas that are intolerant of challenge and completely resistant to change. In a post - truth world people seem to believe that opinions matter more than anything and I am as guilty as anyone for encouraging this through my passivity. When different narratives are presented the best we can now hope for is the courtesy to at least 'agree to disagree', which is of course intellectually lazy as the truth will always be the truth. It is not 'a matter of opinion', it is objective and requires the input of expert witness and /or analysis and insight.

I do not envy the moderators in the political forum and just prefer to talk about drugs.

Environmental stuff too. Instead of street stomping, get yer self a black bag, colour neutral, whatever, and go and tidy up yer locality.

That should stand as a quote for the ages.

I had one of these in the other day. You know the type, dyed green hair, hairy, obese, thick framed glasses, Doc martins with fishnets and a pong of body odour so bad it’d give a tramp a run for their money. Banging on about how she’s self certified as having PTSD.. The mind boggles.

I already want to smack her so, so bad.

I wish there were more people in the middle. You don't need to be either a) ignorant or b) a SJW.
What happened to just not being an asshole?

No, I was referring toward people who are on the other end of the scale to SJW's. People who are racist, homophobic, transphobic etc. I wasn't really speaking left vs right.
I know wot u mean man maybe i am a bit to right for my liking or let the right influence im not gonna post anything more serious it just brings out the worst in us

I know wot u mean man maybe i am a bit to right for my liking or let the right influence im not gonna post anything more serious it just brings out the worst in us

Agreed. I usually avoid politics and religion for that reason exactly.