• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Are there any safe household inhalants?

Oh I know all the kids vaping alcohol. I’m just relaying what hunter wrote. im sorry a joke came off as a suggestion. don’t huff shit at all. It’s not smart. There is barely any research on vaping drugs past weed.

Poppers (isobutyl nitrite), nitrous oxide (Reddi Whip), toluene...but none of these are safe if used incorrectly.

Isobutyl nitrate, along with amyl nitrate, are utter trash with no recreational potential and nausea accompanied by wild variations in blood pressure are all that one can expect from them. I understand that they have uses involving sex, but i never tried them for that purpose. It was just one of those " let's see what all the fuss is about" kind of things when a friend procured them.

O.P.: just stick to nitrous oxide if you *must* utilize some form of inhalant.

Has anyone here ever tried Meduna's Mixture? Not exactly found around the house, but it is another *possibly* safe inhalant and might be worth looking into.

Don't huff Ether....if your that desperate , you can successfully vape any carbonated alcoholic beverage with a modified bike tire pump...this is completely ridiculous but so is this thread...

Agreed. Ether is very flammable, smells horrible, and will stay on your breath for days. Very hard to remember the experience and you will keep going until it is gone or you pass completely out.

Also there is no readily safe OTC source, and the guides to 'cleaning' automotive mixtures with water are flat out lies.