• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Are there any safe household inhalants?

nancy145

Bluelighter
are they're any household inhalants like gasoline, paint, shampoo, whipped cream, etc. that are safer than cocaine? I know there aren't any "safe" drugs, I just didn't have enough room in the title to put "safer than cocaine" instead of "safe". I know the highs are really shitty, but if it's safer than cocaine I wanna give it a try. I have limited access to actual drugs, I really needa just get high sometimes, and it's my choice to do this, no matter how dumb it is, so please answer my question and not just tell me not to do it.

I really advise against this, but if you must, please don't touch anything with gasoline or butane in it. Inhaling these can cause sudden death or permanent brain damage from just one use, especially butane. Something relatively safe such as a whipped cream can should be your best bet, but really you should be more concerned about the nerve/organ damage you will be doing to your body.

Aye, the N2O in whipped cream is the only thing I can think of that is anything near safe. Best bet is to get a bunch of whip-its, a cracker, and a balloon.
Read up on Nitrous, Laughing gas, hippy crack.
Still Nitrous is way better with a bit of something else in the background, like pot, acid, K or something so...
Don't huff dangerous shit, ever meet one who has huffed for years? You don't want that bro. You'd be better off with the coke habit.

There is no more efficient and effective way to kill brain cells and damage the brain permanently than inhaling gases. The Australian indigenous "aboriginal" families and/or tribes have been and are being devastated by intergenerational glue/petrol and aerosol "sniffing". I've witnessed young kids as young as 4-6yrs walking around sniffling petrol from an empty food can that is held in place below the childs chin with a piece of string around their necks - so an old petrol filled soup tin on a necklace that the user bows their head into for a long deep sniff of the fumes. It is a great human tragedy and deeply shameful Australian open secret. I was 15 when I witnessed this near Alice Springs in the centre of Australia, I'll never forget those kids dead, desperate eyes looking back up at me. It makes me feel deeply ashamed to be a descendant of those white folk that "discovered" (invaded) Australia and enslaved its original custodians.

no, mate, no safe inhalants. solvent abuse is absolutely inseperable with nerve/brain/organ damage. if you must huff something, try whipped cream cartridge (N20 or laughing gas) but you need to but the cartridges and the cracker and baloons. plus its not that fun on its own; sure it makes you giggle and feela bit tripy for 39 seconds, but you're better off getting real drugs or using the laghing gas to compliment other drugs like MDMA or ket.

again, dont inhale solvents cause they can kill ya and are a surefire way to cause bran damage.

My heart wants to write "Mix ammonia and bleach together" but my brain doesn't want to get banned.

To jokingly advise mixing dangerous chemicals together on a thread made for inhaling household substances is a pretty stupid thing to do. Somebody reading this may not understand that the combination is fatal and may think they are missing out on something.

Please do not joke about these things - thank you

In short, there are no safe household products that you can inhale to get high.

Bearlove

Why not just drink a beer or glass of wine? That should take the edge off.

Poppers (isobutyl nitrite), nitrous oxide (Reddi Whip), toluene...but none of these are safe if used incorrectly.

I walk around daily with a beard made of gold spraypaint. No seriously man, you are way to young to be fucking yourself up like this. Why not try talking to someone instead.

watch the intervention with the crazy cat bitch that was on duster. all u need to know :\

are they're any household inhalants like gasoline, paint, shampoo, whipped cream, etc. that are safer than cocaine? I know there aren't any "safe" drugs, I just didn't have enough room in the title to put "safer than cocaine" instead of "safe". I know the highs are really shitty, but if it's safer than cocaine I wanna give it a try. I have limited access to actual drugs, I really needa just get high sometimes, and it's my choice to do this, no matter how dumb it is, so please answer my question and not just tell me not to do it.
No inhalants are safe. I was addicted to computer duster in 2012 and my memory is pretty fucked from that. Don't do it

I don’t want to advise anything bad and I am not totally sure, but ether is essentially alcohol in gas form, & will make you feel very drunk per one Hunter S Thompson. Other than that, like everyone said dude go to ur local headshop or .com and order some whippets, a cracker, and balloons.
I have heard that back in the day when chloroform was in vogue as a anesthetic, many a doctor became addicted to it and would huff it alongside their patients.
... but Dude there really aren’t to many safe inhalants; aerosol isn’t good for you and that’s just a packaging propellant.
seriously listen to others in here; I have never seen more fucked up side effects than those you get when huffing. It is not safe or worth it quite frankly.

Last edited:
I don’t want to advise anything bad and I am not totally sure, but ether is essentially alcohol in gas form, & will make you feel very drunk per one Hunter S Thompson. Other than that, like everyone said dude go to ur local headshop or .com and order some whippets, a cracker, and balloons.
I have heard that back in the day when chloroform was in vogue as a anesthetic, many a doctor became addicted to it and would huff it alongside their patients.
... but Dude there really aren’t to many safe inhalants; aerosol isn’t good for you and that’s just a packaging propellant.
seriously listen to others in here; I have never seen more fucked up side effects than those you get when huffing. It is not safe or worth it quite frankly.
Don't huff Ether....if your that desperate , you can successfully vape any carbonated alcoholic beverage with a modified bike tire pump...this is completely ridiculous but so is this thread...