• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Are there any exemptions to duality?

Well nouns don't have duality, its adjectives, describing words which seem to. To describe something we have to compare it to other things, and to do that we have to create concepts like flat vs curved, big vs small, or smooth vs bumpy etc because things can only be described in relation to other things.

If we never tried to describe anything, would their be any duality?

I doubt it, and you are right that reality could not be discus much without duality.

Regards
DL

You have spoken to this intelligence have you?

Very often, all through my life, and it teaches me all sorts of things. Sometimes he gives me inside information. I knew COVID would come on August 8, 2019.

Very often, all through my life, and it teaches me all sorts of things. Sometimes he gives me inside information. I knew COVID would come on August 8, 2019.

Hindsight is 20/20.

You should nave announced it.

Regards
DL

He asked me not to announce it that early, but instead create a desktop image featuring a biohazard symbol and the words .5 gigadeath, because he forefold me that COVID and associated calamities in its wake would take half a billion lives. The desktop image served as a memory anchor for it to sink in that the announced pandemic was nigh. If you make images they come with timestamps. Here's a screenshot of the desktop image and the relevant time stamps:

In the link you will also find quotes going back to January 27, also timestamped, where this consciousness asked me to post the following.

Asante said:
Take this with however many grains of salt you wish:

Quote:Spirit Guide says:

Something had to happen. The havoc mankind wreaks outward had to return back inward. A nuclear holocaust would have greatly increased the burden upon the ecosystem. It would have to be something that directly affects mankind, directly reduces its destructive process and with it, ease the burden on the environment. That something, is Coronavirus 2019-nCoV, a century after the Spanish Flu.

Forget everything you had planned. This will take priority fast over anything you had planned. Humanity is entering a crisis period. Expect this northern hemisphere winter to be the winter of the Great Pandemic.

China has a large diaspora. Chinese wil scramble towards their relatives abroad and will be infectious during the asymptomatic period. For the death toll of the pandemic, there could be no worse point of origin than China.

Mouth masks. Gloves. Desinfectant. Essential foods to be able to camp out at home when infection is sweeping the streets. Expect it to reach your town and prepare accordingly. Water, electricity, society will not break down but it will be advantageous to make preparations to withdraw from it, to have protective means for mingling and have cough lozenges and OTC medications for the airways, against allergy and aspirins capable of suppressing high fevers in case disease strikes the home.

Expect this disease to become a very big deal, fast. Expect mutations to occur in the months until vaccines become available.

Something big had to happen to drive humanity back into each other's arms.

2019-nCoV is part of this process, the perfect storm to turn the tide on humanity's destructive path. Humbled, the survivors will mend their ways.

As much as I like to get you on your hind legs, I'm afraid this is not a drill. This is the literal crisis I had you prepare for through all my metaphorical scenarios.

Deal with it.

I had already stickied the thread in January and made efforts to make it a main thread as, well, I knew this was going to be a whopper before the mutation had even taken place.

You are free to dismiss all of it of course and claim the timestamps a forgery. So far we are nowhere near 500 million dead and I hope he was bluffing that number because its a large segment of the population.

You say, "hindsight is 20/20" well, it IS 2020 and I had foresight.

Thats a rather remarkable thread, that Shroomery Covid main thread, especially in the early days.

Have a gander.

The mind-body and its egoic projection create duality. If there's no person, there's no duality.

Rather than ask for an exemption to duality, it might be better to ask what creates the experience of duality. Without that, there is only non-duality. Even with it, duality is an appearance arising within non-duality.

I think duality in theory would express some sort of inter-dimensional world. It's too complex to think of it in terms of your everyday existence, but that's just me and my experience of things. The only thing I can come up with is measuring time when one speaks about time capsules; an environment where the ageing process is encapsulated

Nothing like this currently exists to my knowledge though

The mind-body and its egoic projection create duality. If there's no person, there's no duality.

Rather than ask for an exemption to duality, it might be better to ask what creates the experience of duality. Without that, there is only non-duality. Even with it, duality is an appearance arising within non-duality.

You believe in a non-dualistic world, but have no exception to the rules of duality.

Fail.

Regards
DL

You believe in a non-dualistic world, but have no exception to the rules of duality.

Fail.

Regards
DL

What do you want me to even say to this...?

You believe in the bible and that makes you a bad person? Or you believe in your own idea of the bible and that makes you a bad person???

I don't even ascertain what counterpoint you are attempting to make here

IDK man I get high as FUCK and think about weird shit but I don't understand the point of this thread when you are going to tell people their idea of duality or whatever is incorrect

Regards
Not DL

What do you want me to even say to this...?

You believe in the bible and that makes you a bad person? Or you believe in your own idea of the bible and that makes you a bad person???

I don't even ascertain what counterpoint you are attempting to make here

IDK man I get high as FUCK and think about weird shit but I don't understand the point of this thread when you are going to tell people their idea of duality or whatever is incorrect

Regards
Not DL

That is what debates and discussions are all about.

You will have noted that no exception to duality has been offered.

Believing in scriptures does not make you a bad person.

Believing that you should honor a genocidal prick of a god like Yahweh, and his homophobic and misogynous religions, does.

Regards
DL

That is what debates and discussions are all about.

You will have noted that no exception to duality has been offered.

Believing in scriptures does not make you a bad person.

Believing that you should honor a genocidal prick of a god like Yahweh, and his homophobic and misogynous religions, does.

Regards
DL

Saying someone's opinion on the matter is FAIL is fairly childish if you're looking for an open and honest discussion. Go fuck yourself. You sound like you molest children with a bible as your shield. Go suck a fucking asshole.

Sorry you caught me at a bad time, but this is my honest opinion about you, this thread and your previous threads on religion/philosophy

I'm tired of fucking psycho childish retards on this site. Looking at myself, too. Don't worry.

I can see why you would include yourself.

Sympathies.

Oh. If you want charity, take my Pass.

Regards
DL

I had to look up what duality even meant before I could understand the question.

I'm surprised it's such a common belief that there is a dual world. I suppose it would be a necessary belief if you want to live in a simulation or have a God like figure outside of time and space "caretaking". I understand it can apply to multiple concepts so I'm just picking one, is there a singular reality we live and die in or is there a dual reality where we pass between cycling from life to death and back.

I've tried for most of my life to find that other side or spiritual world or alternate plane of existence. I have found only this world and my own imagination. If you wish to call imagination duality then I would accept that duality exists, if you have a belief backed on your own faith that there is another 'something' because you found it once on mushrooms or while dead etc that's not proof of duality.

I've probably miss understood your question but IMHO this is reality and what you do with your time today will alter the future, both yours and the people around you. If I exist in spirit without a body after death it's still the same universe I would also note that my body would continue to exist without my spirit. The two would simply be divided or both would cease to interact and I would cease. My myriad of bacteria and organisms that have been my mobile home while alive would consume the dying cells and life would scurry away in a host of beetles and molds. Why we don't believe everyone comes back as insects is beyond me it seems a lot more likely as a religion developed by people watching the process.

Maybe because I don't see reality as a top down experience started by intelligence but a bottom up experience where we are the top and we are doing a terrible job of it.

It all depends on how you look.

We have come a long way and there is a long road ahead, but we are finding ways to mitigate our stupidity.

Look at M.A.D., mutual assured destruction. Look at the rate we are creating millionaires, although the rich could give that a bit more priority.

We are in fact so good to each other that the evolutionists are scratching their heads and wondering why.

I am a cranky bastard and recognize the good. Stats back me up.

Things are good in spite of Trump and the current Pope.

Regards
DL

I've probably miss understood your question but IMHO this is reality and what you do with your time today will alter the future, both yours and the people around you.

Insightful.

Constantly.

That is the hope. We are all like chimps at keyboards hoping to turn a phrase just so, and have the whole world hear it.

We are all the fittest of our lines, and all want to rule the world.

Or we should if our instincts are in mode.

Regards
DL

Fail.

Regards
DL

Have fun using language to get what you asked for.

It isn't possible.

As soon as you type a word, you're in duality.

If you want an answer, you need to shut up. No insult intended. It's the only way.