• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are Psilocybin Spores Illegal in Australia ?

Winsom

Bluelighter
OK I know that the mushrooms are not legal to possess, but what about the spores themselves ?

Last edited:
I am not sure about possession of spores, but it certainly would be illegal to import a spore print/spore syringe.

actually, its legal to import/possess spores/sporeprints for research purposes only. possession of psilocybin mushrooms and cultivation are both illegal however.

if you wish to import spores to study under the microscope ;) then by all means it is legal to do so.

I thought being plant material, it would be illegal under quarantine laws for import, anyone know if this is/is not the case?

I think the spores are in a different category.

Last edited:
WHY would you give away details like these, make it absolutely obviously what you have in mind, and then say 'not that I was thinking of doing so............"? It doesn't protect you at all. Are you seeking attention?

BigTrancer :)

NO No no.

I don't want this to escalate. I was refferring to a PM Cowboy Mac. I now have my answer.

I mean no disrespect !@

BigTrancer said:
WHY would you give away details like these, make it absolutely obviously what you have in mind, and then say 'not that I was thinking of doing so............"? It doesn't protect you at all. Are you seeking attention?

ok now i didn't see the original post as it's been edited, but i've seen threads far worse than this go completely unnoticed by mods.

such as the thread a while back where a guy who was holidaying in the US, and was asking if it was ok to send 10g of cocaine through the mail to aus, for when he arrives back home.
this guy certainly wasn't rideculed by BT(or any mods) for blatantly letting EVERYONE know what he planning on doing.

WTF?!?

ps... as i said, i didn't see the original post in this thread. BUT i did see the original post in the thread i'm talking about, and not one bad thing was said to this guy about it by the mods(that I can remember). unlike what BT has said in this thread, about mushroom spores no less.... but coke is ok :\

I did ask via PM but got a very blunt, automated reply.

Sonic_reality I did get a little cheeky, so I edited my thread.

I see your point though, I guess it's only due to my short time were, I am sure once I settle in (and my post count rises, although that should have NO bearing) people may be a little more forthecoming.

Now I have the answer, I must learn how to properly cultivate them - I could have every strain known but they'd be no good if I can't grow them.

How manay spores can you put on one sheet of paper ?
I can't belive how extremely cheap spores are !

Winsom

^ Andy: Could you please read the posting guidelines.... we ask people to supply references when they assert something as fact. From where did you get your information?