• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Are pillreports and bluelight relatively unknown?

heh... if all my mates wern't bluelighters maybe i could say i've never met any... i don't like to surround myself with dumbasses though. The general public are just that, stupid, arrogant or ignorant.

Only internet geeks like us know bout these sites. All the people around me who do drugs dont known what a tester is or a pip pill, hell they dont even know what mdma is lol

Second that!

thankyou everyone so far who has replied to my thread.

So it seems that alot of people here have similer experiences to me. Quite often when someone tells me they can get wicked pills I will ask "so is it MDMA?" and they look at me funny. It seems to me that alot of people just dont want to know what its all about.

Fuck, theres even I guy where I work who's 38 years old and has told me he's been taking pills regulary for the last 6 years. Last week he was trying to tell me about how E's are either cocaine based or heroin based :X:X fucking hell!!!

He also said that he had some wicked pills recently, told me he had 5 in one night and that he was tripping balls in his room =D=D I told him that they sound pretty shit if he had to have 5 and that they most likely weren't real ecstacy if he was tripping from them.

Im determined to keep informing people about proper MDMA and pillreports but fuck it gets frustrating some times.

^I've given up on being overly informative to those who don't want to know. I've met hundreds of people like the guy you describe and i'm just over it totally. If they're interested in chem, or they say something blatantly wrong - i'll fill em in.. otherwise i just wipe the shit from my shoulder and keep walkin

Yeah exactly. Too hard to explain to the average user.
I can't understand they can enjoy it as much with out an understanding of what is happening to their brain and body. I like to know what I am gonna feel etc.

I never combine any 2 drugs without googling their two names the word combination and bluelight. Their is almost always threads on it and whether it's safe and how to dose etc.

yeah it shits me so much, I find people really don't like to be educated either and would much rather believe what some dodgy dealer or guy told them than some "randoms on the internet"...

for example the other day my mates were telling me about these "awesome MD caps" which were pure mdma..
im like well you don't really know that they could be anything just like pills and are prob cut, they just reply no man but thats the point they're pure mdma, that's why they're called md caps..

you try and argue but I get the impression I just come across as trying to be a know it all so just give up :/

I've also given explaining different adulterants and trying to debunk drug myths to most people. I only every really bother with friends. You'd be surprised how many people swear black and blue that LSD is stored in your spine or that the average coke hey get is 90% pure. Alot of these people are otherwise quite intelligent.

Quite a few people who do pills know what pillreports is. Whether or not they use it much is another thing. Since pill reports changed to the new format I think it has gone downhill, particularly in the accuracy and detail of the reports. I don't really use it much anymore myself.

Most of my friends don't use BL or know what it is.

One thing that annoys me was how friends used to laugh at me for testing pills and for looking them up on pill reports. Since when is it humerous or uncool to want to try and ensure your own safety?

lol its a joke really i dont bother, ive managed to educate a few people though but ive had mates who had a bzp pill and they go "yeah they had ice and heroin in them they were fucked"

If they dont care thats their choice really

As far as I'm concerned, everything is on a 'need-to-know' basis.

Spent so long researching drugs before consuming them, could have published several information guides myself. lol.

PillReports is fairly well known but I've never heard anyone mention the forums - I think forums in general tend to be better received overseas for some reason.

As far as I'm concerned, everything is on a 'need-to-know' basis.

Exactly! Personally, I think you're (I don't mean you specifically, I mean people in general :) )an idiot if you consume a (potentially deadly) substance without knowing the risks/benefits and hence a cost/benefit analysis.

All drugs (legal or otherwise) are poisons, the thing you've (that is, doctors or medical professionals) need to do is way up the negative affects verses the positive affects of said poisons.

Last edited:
bl is the best. i spend my spare time at work just browsing through threads etc!!!