• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants are legal stimulant highs sustainable to use forever?

raising_da_piggy

Bluelighter
meaning the stims like gogain, pink panthers, Charlie sheen, think they have quite similar ingrediants atleast the effects are samey any ways, ive been using them for about 4 years on a weekly basis {ish} and havnt noticed any major adverse effects, defo not to the level of mdma and amphetamine.

so my question is regarding danger in long term use, do you think I can carry on with them, and not get into etard terroritary?

meaning the stims like gogain, pink panthers, Charlie sheen, think they have quite similar ingrediants atleast the effects are samey any ways, ive been using them for about 4 years on a weekly basis {ish} and havnt noticed any major adverse effects, defo not to the level of mdma and amphetamine.

so my question is regarding danger in long term use, do you think I can carry on with them, and not get into etard terroritary?

I'd say doing branded stims that might have god-knows-what in them is already firmly within "retard territory". ;)
In general, the combined effects of stims, particularly vasoconstrictive ones, with numbing agents are not going to be good for your heart.

Plus you never know if a new chem possesses extreme potency and duration to keep you up for days like 2-DPMP or turns out to be a recipe for instant serotonin syndrome like 4,4'-DMAR, or turns out to be a potent 5HT2B agonist leading to damaged heart valves, or....

I'd say doing branded stims that might have god-knows-what in them is already firmly within "retard territory". ;)
In general, the combined effects of stims, particularly vasoconstrictive ones, with numbing agents are not going to be good for your heart.

Plus you never know if a new chem possesses extreme potency and duration to keep you up for days like 2-DPMP or turns out to be a recipe for instant serotonin syndrome like 4,4'-DMAR, or turns out to be a potent 5HT2B agonist leading to damaged heart valves, or....
As the above poster said branded rcs are a bad idea. I could list various reasons why but the main concerns are that the contents are unkown and can vary from batch to batch. Also as mentioned combined stims can lead to greater and compounded negative effects. Oh and there's a good chance of hotpots. So that means one dose may be fine but the next could land you in hospital or on a mental ward.
Play safe and peace.

we dont know the long term effects because we don't know what people are putting in legal highs, they can label it as anything they want, and they do. I almost have never seen RCs that didn't have "99% pure" next to whatever compound it claimed to contain, it all means jack shit. You'd need to actually test every single "legal high" you ever buy using like, GC/MS, to actually know what drug(s) you're putting in your body.

I would stay the hell away from those, try to get prescription stims if possible at least you know the drug and dose. No one knows how these legal highs will affect your brain because we don't even know what you are taking or your specific neurochemistry.

I'd much prefer to do Modafinil or Adderall daily than say Ethylphenidate again. Urghhh I miss that stuff so much yet don't for many reasons.

One could argue that it's impossible to know what all is in street drugs, but at least you'd have an idea based on common knowledge among users (heroin cut with fent, etc)

With this other shit though, you'd have to test it to even have a clue what's in it. All drugs are harmful to different degrees but I've personally seen people really fuck themselves up with RC's. Just go get tested for ADHD, it seems like those who have it tend to gravitate towards stims anyway. You'd be much better off.

These are research chems... so you are the research. If you stay on them for life, we will know good or bad if these drugs can be used in a sustainable manner. If you dont make it past 40, we will know. Good luck, be safe.