• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Are ADDTabz real?

Status
Not open for further replies.

duncandonuts

Greenlighter
While researching easy access stimulants I came across a so called alternative to adderall callled ADDTabz. It looked fake at first, but there are many websites reviewing it and it is being sold on eBay and Amazon, and these are the active ingredients (Ampheta CDP is a unique blend of powerful nootropics and additional ingredients that work synergistically to provide superior results.

Octapamine HCL- Octapamine is a naturally occurring beta3 adrenergic antagonist. Octapamine HCL is known to increase the levels of phosphatidylcholine to support brain health, neuron function and cell membrane fluidity.

CDP Choline- Also known as Citicholine, this key ingredient helps in increasing the levels of brain neurotransmitters that increase memory, learning capacity and other cognitive functions.

1,3 Dimethylamylamine- This vital ingredient helps in improving cognitive functions in areas such as alertness, energy, focus and attention.

Caffeine – Unlike other supplements the amount of caffeine in this product is minimal. The trace amounts of caffeine in the product are used primarily as a catalyst to increase the effectiveness of other ingredients in the product.

Methyl Synephrine- A much superior derivative of Synephrine, Methyl Synephrine has great thermogenic properties, which in turn keeps your body physically active and energetic.) Apparently, Dimethlyamylamine is close in the structure to amphetamines, and gives an adrenaline rush. Is this true? If someone who has tried ADDTabz or DMAA (Dimethlyamylamine) could tell me what the effects are? Is it good for losing weight? Does it have any recreational value? I only say that because I'm trying to knock two birds out with once stone. Thanks bluelight!

Not sure about the other ones, but I've tried Synephrine and Methyl Synephrine. They're kind of like ephedrine and psuedoephedrines little brother. Very little noticeable affects, most on heart rate and cardiovascular. Hard to catch a buzz.

Found this thread and was curious to hear more from users. Now that AddTabz have been around for some time, I figure someone around here has had an opportunity to try it (or similar products/supplements) by now. Anyone have an experience he or she is willing to share?

Status
Not open for further replies.