• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

APOLOGIES BEFOREHAND...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovemissile66

Bluelighter
I apologize for not knowing the correct protocol for this. If the post needs to be moved, I will understand.

Has anyone heard from Stargazer, aka Ten Years Gone? She dropped out of sight a month or so ago (totally her prerogative), but usually popped in to offer excellent advice or just kudos to anyone trying to get
their shit together. We frequently kept in touch on this site. I absolutely want to be respectful, but again, was wondering if anyone had any info. I wish her nothing but peace and love.

Thank you

She's actually a moderator here, and a friend of mine as well, I will look for her. I see she hasn't been online since June 21st, that's the same day another of my friends went MIA here, yubacity. I hope they post soon. Let me know if you hear from them please.

I just made a roll call post for the both of them so let's hope we hear from them soon.

Take care LM66.

Your friend,
Ash.

And you never have to apologize for being concerned enough to ask if someone's been heard from. You're a very good person,

Ash.

We don't really allow these kinds of posts. I'm going to close this buy feel free to pm love missile or epl if you know anything

Status
Not open for further replies.