• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Anyway to make Phenibut work faster??

Screaming_Skull

Bluelighter
Okay, so I got my Phenibut today, I took 1500mg on the first go then 500mg an hour later then went to work...it seemed to work pretty good for anxiety for me, not as good as benzo's but I also didn't have an urge to redose or get fucked up on it like at do with benzo's at times, which is good. I got home about an hour ago and took a another gram of it because I didn't wanna have to wait so long for it to kick in in the morning(and wanted to see if it would help with sleep), and was going to take another 1500mg after I woke up in the morning. But anyway, is there anyway to make it work faster??? And what exactly is the class of drugs it belongs to??? A sedative, barbituate, know it's not a benzo...sooo what is it?? thanks

Phenibut primarily hits the GABA-B receptors in your brain. Be very careful redosing like you have been. Im 6 months into a daily phenibut addiction and it is not fun. Tapering is a painful process, and the withdrawals are unlike any ive ever experienced before. I would suggest using it once a week max. I wish i was smart enough to do so myself.

I'm probly fucked on getting addicted to it, but really don't care, just wanted something for my anxiety that wouldn't show up on a drug test..got this as a benzo replacement. Works good for anxiety, do not find it recreational though, but I haven't gone over 2gramns at a time... It does seem to be making me feel sleepy, which is a plus...i could litteraaly take 20mg of klonopin or xanax and just go about my day without passing out, just not a very good memory...

It feels great for the first month or two. After 6 months all my doses do are stave away withdrawal and cause pronounced side effects. There's a constant feeling of pressure in my head. My sleep schedule is also so fucked by this shit.
Just be careful.