• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

anything stronger than DMT?

Both dpt and ketamine/lsd combos have hit me way harder then dmt.

Even on super high doses of oral dmt ive at least felt a sacred energy and protection.
But in both dpt, and ket/lsd ive been in a pure hellish place.
Also a weird combo of 3meopcp and 4acodmt has produced these mega dark trips.

Ive found IV administered 4-ACO-DMT to hit harder than smoked DMT myself.......Full on immersive visions at the right dose. alien planet circus type stuff.......Loss of Ego.....quite profound

5-Meo tends to having that "destroying" type feeling. Hands down I'd have to say my DMT/Nitrous Oxide during an L peak had to have been the most intense experience of my life

Ive found IV administered 4-ACO-DMT to hit harder than smoked DMT myself.......Full on immersive visions at the right dose. alien planet circus type stuff.......Loss of Ego.....quite profound

4-Aco-DMT orally at 35mg was enough for me to forget sense of self, and getting back to reality lying on the ground not remembering much of the lessons of the peak.

5-Meo tends to having that "destroying" type feeling.

Hmm... I think we need to insist more on the fact that 5-MeO-DMT may have the widest spectrum of different results possible, depending who takes it.

The notion of "destroying" has never come anywhere near any of my 5-MeO-DMT experience.
On the contrary, I get absolute fulfillment, the answer to everything, ineffable bliss, the reason for existence itself.

Well, sure, you could say that your ego and vision of reality are destroyed; but it's only because "the real answer to existence" was shown to you. So they were only "destroyed" in the same way as a rock is "destroyed" if you make the most beautiful sculpture out of it.

Maybe the word I meant was Manic rather than destroying. I find it hard to collect and analyze thoughts on the substance. Whereas with most I can break down scenarios/actions in my head, 5 meo feels like a solid blast. Subjective of course, as I've heard of trips from hellish to angelic, in my experience it just seemed to move too fast(without allowing you to dissect the experience) to be productive. A true observers' experience, for sure.

I think answers like smoking crack on datura isn't quite in the spirit of the OP question nor perhaps individual experiences with massive doses of some other thing like shrooms and so I'd go with 5Meo-DMT as a single identity or salvinorin A since they seem to be intense by nature rather than in extremis

From what I understand, a breakthrough salvia experience is about as intense as you can get, for most people it seems to involve a lot of fear though, with awe and amazement afterwards. Almost universally people report suddenly becoming utterly aware they did a drug and not remembering anything from before the effects, and the effects... well, read the trip reports on Erowid, they're fucking wild. Personally I've never broken through on salvia.

Salvia Divinorium for sure. The last time i broke through on it scared the bejesus out of me. To the extent I'm terrified of touching it again and got rid of that stash I had a.s.a.p.

That was 10 years ago, DMT is far more friendly than that in it's method of teaching. I don't regret smoking Salvia Extracts it's just not something I would ever do again. The plain leaf experiences we're so much different for me and didn't include the fear.

iv never tried salvia myself, I could'nt imagine anything more ego/dissocitioning then 5-meo or even dmt with high doses

Have you read reports of breathroughs? There are tons of really vividly written ones on Erowid. Very different from any tryptamine but it sounds more intense than anything else.

From what I understand, a breakthrough salvia experience is about as intense as you can get, for most people it seems to involve a lot of fear though, with awe and amazement afterwards. Almost universally people report suddenly becoming utterly aware they did a drug and not remembering anything from before the effects, and the effects... well, read the trip reports on Erowid, they're fucking wild. Personally I've never broken through on salvia.

I had a breakthrough with salvia once many years ago, of my nicest drug experiences ever. I did some speed pills in the afternoon and got my first lines ever of ket a couple hours later. In the evening, found some MDMA and did 2 caps. While high on them, someone offered some salvia and I said Yes. My first time with salvia, it came very quick, a loud noise in my ears, a very very strong euphoria, feeling a feminine energy taking care of me, and that feeling of being everything and nothing at same time. Just amazing.

Yeah salvia is way weirder then dmt.
Probably because it totally removes you from any attachment to your normal day life.
On dmt i usually feel quite sober but everything just melts and goes full circus mode.
Whereas on salvia i never existed and any memory of anything gets shredded.

I love dissios but salvia is just way to intense for me.
Ive only tried smoking extracts though, ive heard that chewing pure leaf is alot more recreational.

I would simply advise to try to mixing your favourite psychedelics with your favourite dissociatives and if you like even add a strong empathogen

MDMA+Ketamine+LSD is somewhat the most fun combo i can think of, i tried 5-apb with mxm and 1p-lsd and that was great too.

My most intense trip was the fourth level of DXM with lsd, I tripped for a week before i was sober.

This maybe:

1-(indazole-3-yl)-2-dimethylaminoethane.png

Yes I experienced this once, in 2004. Smoking a ×15 salvia bucket bong, after some ketamine, on mushrooms at the end of a 15 ecstasy pill weekend binge.

It was crazy, and the single most terrifying experience I ever had in this life where I was convinced eventually after being whipped around through different rooms and palaces and castles etc hallucinating my friends plotting against me and leaving my Reality trapping me behind until I was convinced I had been buried under concrete tricked by demon at a rave party which we failed to attend that Sunday night.

It all happened so fast and was a brilliantly fascinating, exciting and terrifying all at once full-blown hallucination slideshow. Then immediately I snapped out of it and was back in the room 100% myself and feeling really amazing to know that I was actually alive and none of that was real.

I mean it was the most god awful frightening thing ever at the time and I didn't know what was happening or anything like who I was where I was all that I was even on a drug.

But it left me with not only zero trauma but actually the opposite effect and a remarkable appreciation for life and sense of well-being and peace and happiness.

I agree that Salvia is about as intense and hardcore as It gets I haven't done DMT but I'm actually not intimidated by it but I am intimidated by salvia.
I even found low doses difficult.

Also, you can kind of get a feeling for how hardcore it is by the way that Terrence Mckenna speaks about and regards it. Like equally potent as DMT at least.

Last edited:
When I broke through on Salvia an Entity showed me the truth about this reality and how it is all the dream of omnipresent being. Time came to a complete stop and they showed me I went to grab onto the nearest thing next to me, it was a plate and it stretched like a slinky...and then it really kicked it.

I was pulled backwards and down with powerful force onto my back on the bed and the body in which my soul/essence of energy began to fall with great speed through 100's of replications of the room I was present in. As the entity spoke of how everyone and every person my parents, friends lovers we're but a figment of the interdimensional beings creation and could be returned at their discretion to the collective consiousness or universal connectivity in which runs through everything. That we are here for the entertainment of the architects of this universe.

During this time I was brought through the cosmos and witnessed the birth and destruction of galaxies as they molded this reality like a ball of clay. They had no gender in the terms as we define it but we're pure energy and all knowing. The power in which this being posseses and the other gate keepers of the various dimensions is endless. There is endless alternate realities and dimensions under their control. You can call them Gods or Kings and Queens and the Machine Elves are of their creation as is everything.

They showed me the truth and showed me just how minor we are in the grand scheme of their creations. We are but an experiment of theirs created in the essence of Love/Choas. I was shown the truth and by the grace they showed me was allowed to return to our realm from the astral plane. This experience was so powerful that I wouldn't dare return. They are the elders and exist beyond time, they've been there eternally.

I was so grateful to be given the gift of experiencing what we as humans do. Even this world is the playground of great ones it's the only reality my soul has experienced and I will be thankful for this until I am returned back from where we come. When these bodies die and decompose the true essence of our being will carry on as its redistributed into the flowing energy they use to construct all these.

Call me crazy or what you will.
This is my truth, and it reshaped my life.
Even if all of this is a dream, be thankful.
And have no fear, We are all one.
They love us, we are their children.

If you wanna learn this for yourself. Breathe in the powerful Salvia Divinorium Extract. An extract of great strength. Once you go there you will never need to go back, no other drug has taking me further. And I've tripped on a large variety of psychedelics well over 500 times....

Last edited:
I would simply advise to try to mixing your favourite psychedelics with your favourite dissociatives and if you like even add a strong empathogen

MDMA+Ketamine+LSD is somewhat the most fun combo i can think of, i tried 5-apb with mxm and 1p-lsd and that was great too.

My most intense trip was the fourth level of DXM with lsd, I tripped for a week before i was sober.

I agree on this, MDMA+LSD+ket is awesome. I prefer to keep the LSD dose lower. Tiny doses of ket are good early in the come-up/trip to clear anxiety, and fat lines during the comedown will bring in a crazy psychedelia. CEVs from ket while coming down of a candy-flip are amazing :)

I agree on this, MDMA+LSD+ket is awesome. I prefer to keep the LSD dose lower. Tiny doses of ket are good early in the come-up/trip to clear anxiety, and fat lines during the comedown will bring in a crazy psychedelia. CEVs from ket while coming down of a candy-flip are amazing :)

Yes I used to combine these 3 very freely, in any old order in fact. Lsd and MDMA was my favorite really, with weed. Mushrooms added to either or both was always magical too.

Ketamine I could take or leave. But of it was there I would always dive deep. Ket and acid was notorious for beong dangerous with high potential for bad trips.

But also it worked as you say to block out Lsd comeup anxiety. It really took the edge off of things. And it sure did enhance the psychedelia.
I would typically snort a couple of grams over a weekend with whatever else I consumed.

But I would have been just as happy, actually much happier I believe, without ever taking ketamine and just sticking with weed. I feel like ketamine takes something away from the consciousness.