• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Anything legal/easily prescribed that helps you wake up in the morning and low risk?

Thank you all the attentive readers that stuck up for me on the exercise thing. Haha. I found a lot of good things that I will *carefully* try. I find the ASD thing the most interesting but it's only sold in Russia, correct Supplier?

What exactly does Choline do if taken by itself?

And what other drugs and/or supplements are it best combined with for energy/other uses?

Also, what exactly does Noopept do?

Is it actually a stimulant or does it mainly help you to think more logically/quickly and/or help with memory?

I really don't have any knowledge at all of "smart drugs/racetrams" and don't even really understand what they do or what their proper usage is.

There's plenty of information on the internet if you look for it.

you should look into neurology, human anatomy/biology, and pharmacology if you're really interested in this. I will point out what I didn't point out earlirt, but this thread borders on a ''What should I take'' thread. Acctually research these things people tell you about. Don't expect everything to be given to you on a silver platter. Only you know yourself and what's best for you

finish off last nights cocaine and get the hooker out of your bed it will make getting up easier.

loljk

I recommend coffee because it's safe and if you don't drink too much you'll be awake and alert.

good luck