• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Heroin Anyone want to discuss the possibility of a potential link to invasion of Afghanistan (2001), & the Opioid Crisis being connected.

TheSeekingDrifter

Greenlighter
Am currently doing the investigative part of the shindig, I did find Some Recent article highlighting "Operation Iron Maiden". Or if you're not familiar, the bombing of taliban ops of the heroin trade...Evidence showed from a pentagon released footage, a series of air strikes were hitting nothing but mudhuts and all the while claiming we were thwarting their efforts in some way. Any and all thoughts opinions and choice words will be respected, at least from me. Thoughts?

*(Sidenote)* did I find a somewhat correct location for this post to be shared on or was there a more fitting group(s) I overlooked?

I am interested in this conversation. The two events definitely coincide. I have a hard time believing they're not related.

This is a fine place to post it. I believe there is already a post about this in CEPS, so it works here if you wanna have your own thread.

Last edited:
I am interested in this conversation. The two events definitely coincide. I have a hard believing they're not related.

This is a fine place to post it. I believe there is already a post about this in CEPS, so it works here if you wanna have your own thread.

I am interested in this conversation. The two events definitely coincide. I have a hard believing they're not related.

This is a fine place to post it. I believe there is already a posttabou.bingsout this in CEPS, so it works here if you wanna have your own thread.
For starters thnx for the guidance and yes in engulfed with rage,because me along with. my generation, paid and still are paying for these crimes...People sincerely need to allow themselves to believe that this is a crisis and here is some damning evidence where Operation Iron Tempest* (not iron maiden) had released footage of the bombing runs on supposed opium trade activities where to be taking place, and in truth our military was only making it seem that's what the entire senseless bombings by the military...video showed they were merely mud huts quite damning, in regards to why would such a publicized military operations such as the iron tempest would pointlessly bomb non opium related huts?...I cam atm think of am obvious reason possibility.
For whatever reason the link won't paste on here, this should help locate it, (its Washington post and the article is called "Opium in Afghanistan"

Given that the CIA trafficked and sold cocaine to the American people in the 1980s, I would not at all be surprised to find that they did the same thing with opiates in the early 2000s.

because me along with. my generation, paid and still are paying for these crimes
If I may ask: exactly what do you mean by "paid and still are paying for these crimes"?

I'm trying to understand the premise of your thread but it's not clear to me.

The “opioid crisis” here in the USA, beginning in the early 2000s or so, had to do with prescription pills (at least initially). In addition most Afghan heroin was destined for Europe, not the USA, iirc

I'm a firm believer in what the idea of America used to be but even in the beginning, the hypocrisy was apparent. I want to become the minority that chooses to combat tyranny, this is tyranny on all fronts we killed countless ppl across the world, while waving the flag as if it were a beacon of all things wholesome and everything good in its entirety. I currently am sitting in the same position information wise, as I were when I began looking into it. I'm an addict and have lost loved ones to it and i watched as it ruined my generation with war and addiction. It was just a bad ordeal all around and when I read the article concerning "Iron Tempest", and I came to the conclusion of them bombing mudhuts, just infuriated me. So that said those of you who found yourselves reading and posting, I thank you for the interest and will resume the research, I tend to misplace my objectives sometimes. For the sake of keeping a chain of connection open with any of you, I'd like some feedback on possibly working together on "following the money" that rumsfeld announced missing the day before 9/11? Or is that something that turned out to be a conspiracy theory and were debunked and just haven't gotten round to hearing the news?

I'd like some feedback on possibly working together on "following the money" that rumsfeld announced missing the day before 9/11?
This follow money been around way befoer that but if im off sorry.
Working together how, please?
Thanks