• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

anyone wanna try and teach me how to roll

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I can roll.. But not very good you can tell the difference when you smoke it

Grind it up well.

Put in the weed.

Before you start literally rolling the joint up, roll it in place several times to tighten up the bud. Then pinch your fingers against the paper as you start rolling upward, to keep the bud in place. I also like to use business cards as filters, so the mouth piece doesn't get all wet (fucking hate when people do that).

^ I suck with rolling machines
Grind it up well.

Put in the weed.

Before you start literally rolling the joint up, roll it in place several times to tighten up the bud. Then pinch your fingers against the paper as you start rolling upward, to keep the bud in place. I also like to use business cards as filters, so the mouth piece doesn't get all wet (fucking hate when people do that).
I use two roaches one side and one zigzag shape to filter it better and stop any little bits of dust being sucked in my mouth I hate it when that happens

I can't roll worth shit and have never been able to, which is probably part of the reason I don't smoke joints very often. When I do though, I use pre rolled cones and fill them with a little funnel.

Tom

I haven't had a bong hit in ages i gt a bong but it shoots your tolerance up stupid i only smoke out the bong on special occasions wish i had something to smoke now just a tiny carpet would blow my head off rite now

If you micro dose (say 1/10 gram) then bongs do not jack up your tolerance. I would even say it keeps my tolerance lower than smoking joints (which I also can't roll to save my life).

Tom

Salutations Thomas Davie,

If you micro dose (say 1/10 gram)... ... ...keeps my tolerance lower...

Here's a way to gain easy access to "Micro-Dosing" with provisions rendered inclusive of appl. range boundaries as extreme as mithridatism vs "party" abuse:

Egzoset's Cust. VG Pipe - Minion 4-20 Ed. (2019-Apr-13) [640x480] .PNG

It's even possible to perform MANUAL 2-fingers (2-hands...) control of its On-Top Core-PinHole path as a bonus.

Etc...

Congratulations for the new board environment anyway!

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Salutations Thomas Davie,

Here's a way to gain easy access to "Micro-Dosing" with provisions rendered inclusive of appl. range boundaries as extreme as mithridatism vs "party" abuse:

View attachment 10737

It's even possible to perform MANUAL 2-fingers (2-hands...) control of its On-Top Core-PinHole path as a bonus.

Etc...

Congratulations for the new board environment anyway!

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Hi Egzoset. You have obvious good engineering skills and are pretty good at math. I can follow (I think) your designs, but I lack the physical dexterity to physically construct such devices (speaking with honesty, I tend to break rather than fix/create). Just out of curiosity, how little are you using in one hit/use?

Tom

Salutations Tom,

You have obvious good engineering skills and are pretty good at math. I can follow (I think) your designs, but I lack the physical dexterity to physically construct such devices...

It's only an impression caused by my writer style, the modding project itself requires ZERO diploma besides a 6th grade IMO, otherwise it would be too difficult and hence defeat my DiY invitations to Duplicate & Peer Review. In reality only few relatively basic tools, 1 saw-blade and a handful 3/64" (or even 1/32") titanium-treated drill bits were necessary, though i'd have much preferred water-jet/LASER machines controlled by CAD software... Please allow me to include a few more hints:

Egzoset's 6th Year Edition of Cust. VG Pipe (2019-Mar-11) [400x300] .PNG

Egzoset's 6th Year Ed. of Cust. VG Pipe got On-Top Core-PH! (2019-Mar-17) [400x400] .PNG

Egzoset's Fully-Customized VG Hybrid Core (2019-Mar-25) [600x300] .PNG

Egzoset's Cust. VG Classic - Internal PH Path (2019-Apr-10) [480x400] .PNG

Egzoset's Cust. VG Classic Pipe & Manual On-Top PinHole Path (2019-Apr-11) [300x400] .PNG

Egzoset's Cust. VG Top with Dual-Path Manual On-Top PinHole (2019-Apr-11) [400x400] .PNG

Anyway i'm quite ready to bet Egzoset's customized VaporGenie pipe as illustrated above would still work in practically anyone's hands, even if its functional principles shall partly remain a mystery. All it takes it to pre-heat its SiC Front Puck until a dim-red incandescent dot appears, then as an option i can block the On-Top Core-PinHole with my right-hand thumb while "pumping" the older handle PH with my left-hand one... If not blocked then half of that Sphere's PH path works in "permanent" PH mode, in any case oxygenation of the path takes places at a grand total of 3 separate locations.

In retrospective that later On-Top Core-PinHole system helps to loosen up resistance to inhalation in presence of an Hybrid Core. Fresh Air directly injected near its output (right above its associate bowl) complements the internal Metal Disc shielding effect i would say, which contributes to delay bowl parasitic heating further more... Then the Heat Charge moves into that bowl only to exit with a broadband spectrum load of noble vaporized molecules which leave just as fast almost in absence of thermalization, while Fresh Air depletes my core to promote "conservation" as the risk of skin-burns gets reduced further by virtue of "Micro-Bursting" being dense & brief.

Etc., etc.

Just out of curiosity, how little are you using in one hit/use?...

Long ago my initial estimations were around 2 ~ 3 tasty tokes followed by as many more neutral ones, out of a 125 mg bowl or so. The range of applications is huge but i'd say it costs around 20 ~ 30 mg per toke, which implies i can toke over 3 dozen times a day while 3 ~ 4 times every 3 ~ 4 hours should suffice to ride the tolerance barrier without ever requiring a "T-Break", never again!...

?

In addition, as we may have discussed "Harm Reduction" by promoting self-awareness in the past, i'm proud to demonstrate a full-blown transformation which is modest and yet still managed to stick to that early design criteria. In other words the on-demand nature of its consumption mode and ritual feels like a much closer emulation of my former smoker habit than slow-steady sipping from a balloon, for example... Except the red-hot tip doesn't contaminate its cannabic path with self-poisoning toxic combustion compounds as with cigarettes/"joints"; equally saving nearly half the goodies from destruction by fire as a bonus. Consequently it's easy and convenient to forget the pipe where it stands after a relatively quick session under morning sunrays (in opposition to mesmerizing paraphernalia)!

Have a most pleasant afternoon Tom! (y)

Good day, have fun!! ☮

Last edited:
i roll the paper around a chopstick tonget the taper, push a filter thru and then fill it up with weed. . . I am terribad at rolling but at least this way its smokable lmao

New Bong :D

Attachments

• IMG_20190419_122822.jpg
    IMG_20190419_122822.jpg
    468.8 KB · Views: 1
i'd recomend first practicing with tobacco. the most imortant part imo is get it when your rolling not to make it to tight .

Last edited: