• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

anyone test Ibuprofen with a reagent test?

rm1x

Ex-Bluelighter
Just curious as to what the result would be. I don't use MDxx substances more than once every year or two anymore so I don't have any testing kits readily available.

The main reason I am curious is because I have been taking Herron Ibuprofen tablets for pain.
They are blue, look like eccies, and to top it off have an aniseed smell to them which I find quite strange.

cheers :)

Oh I should add I am not going to try to sell them lol

No doubt someone could quite easily pass them off in a dark club.

Suuuuure, we believe ya. ;)

I just tested a Nurofen tablet (regular kind containing 200mg Ibuprofen). The marquis turned a dark, slightly cloudy yellow/orange, the simons went a little bit darker and purple and the robadope had no change. The reactions were very slow.

Here's a picture of the results. From left to right they are simons, marquis, robadope.

Attachments

• dscn0923.jpg
    dscn0923.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 129
awesome cheers Gher :)
I'm going to buy a kit at some stage and just test random products and see how the change :)

Just becareful when testing random substances as some of the gases released from the reaction could be toxic. Make sure you do it in a well ventilated area and don't inhale any of the gas released from the reaction.