European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone seen the Vice Film " Are the Netherlands becoming a Narco State ?"

mokele

Bluelighter
I take Vice with a grain of salt, i like Hamiltons Pharmacopeia very much though. But that film...alone the dentist chair built into a torture chair...Anyone seen it? Comments?

When it comes to mdma/weed distribution yes plus on the side there's the coke/other drugs business.

The coke narco state/city is Antwerp. Cocaine mainly enters there, but not all of it Rotterdam is a big import port as well, and gets distributed in the Netherlands.

Depends how you look upon it.

Cops get clearly bribed every where, grenade attacks happen weekly, someone's head gets chopped off/finger nails pulled out happens once a month.

Lol, around 20 years ago in the Netherlands, an older brother of one of the lads I used buy hash from was literally chopped into tiny pieces by paranoid bedfellows as part of a deal gone wrong along with his two mates.

They also had cavity filler injected into their bodies.

Definitely a bad day for them boys.

When it comes to mdma/weed distribution yes plus on the side there's the coke/other drugs business.

The coke narco state/city is Antwerp. Cocaine mainly enters there, but not all of it Rotterdam is a big import port as well, and gets distributed in the Netherlands.

Depends how you look upon it.

Cops get clearly bribed every where, grenade attacks happen weekly, someone's head gets chopped off/finger nails pulled out happens once a month.
Messing up the water supply and killing off Nature ,never Mind gerade launchers and prisons with torture rooms is going to backfire and its WRONG!!! If it doesnt go nice n smooth with noone noticing who shouldnt its bound to bring in much more heat! I hope they realize that only stopping that stupid war and legalizing is gonna end that. Drugs will never go away! Someone should have used the coat hanger on Nixons Mum!

I mean for CANNABIS?? Seems like Mr Nice wasnt in that one.

Not cannabis, he was pressing E and sending amphetamine and pills to UK and Ireland

Like 1/2 years later I used be going to his old family home in Ireland to get hash

The decent drug producers now leave their shit in a van or a truck trailer for the police to clean up with everything first having been bleach 'cleaned'.

The others empty their barrels of acids etc... in the woods for people to cycle through the puddles and suffer burns who will then call the police which has caused a backlash in the past hence the truck trailer dumping now being the favourite way to dump their shit.

Just dumping barrels of shit still happens, emptying them not for the last two years afaik.

Oh and the cops who investigate the encrochat caught corrupt police are mostly corrupt themselves so most of it will be covered up.