• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Harm Reduction anyone notice Etizolam is becoming harder and harder to get?

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
had 3 sources and all are "sold out".

I read about the fakes on this board which have been happening over the last few months but wondering if anyone else is coming across the same problem? I had 2 different sources and both have been "sold out" for the past week or so; I did not send a message to the admin but should have by now rather than write this post, ha.

wondering if any other Etizolam users are noticing this?

and YES, I DID look for the main Etizolam thread but COULD NOT FIND IT, so do not even mention that, please. I actually wasted about 5 minutes looking/searching and came up w/ shit!

is there is an Etizolam problem going on or what?

yeah its been slowly being phased out for the past couple of months in the uk, only to be replaced with subpar alternatives like deschloro-etizolam and metizolam

BBT yeah i noticed it (I live an hour away from bean town so im in the US not UK).. some are accepting bitcoin, money orders and cash through the mail.
They're not sold out, just lost their credit card processors and are seeking new ones. So in the mean time they are accepting different payment methods like i mentioned,
You can email them and ask of other ways of payment too (like google wallet or something) they are struggling to make sales so they are most likely willing to get money any way they can.

I'm on a taper off etizolam, 1 1/2 months to go and i have just enough etiz to last me that long. Glad i stocked up.

-HOOD

its still easy to get from India.
I'm not fond of etizolam at all. seems to have little effect after day 1 or 2, but the addictive tendencies remain.

Eh, I got it one time then when I went to get it again it had been made illegal in my state...was going to get clonazolam to have around but the brand I found Piltzer or something like that will not ship clonazolam either so, I dunno know if that illegal to in my state or what I haven't been able to fine anything.

Deschloro-etizolam is a phenomenal substitute. I say this, however I have only used solutions of etizolam. I believe I missed it when it was at its most popular (oh well). Deschloro is by far my favorite RC benzo, and even rivals Klonopin in my experience. If you're comfortable with solutions, you can still find some of those that will ship to the US. So, if you can find deschloro, I really believe you'll be happy with what you find. I hope this post is helpful! I actually may try to find some etizolam pellets just to be sure I'm not giving bad info due to a bad form...
Jason

Don't get pellets, their usually garbage, get the blister packs etizest or intas or some shit.

Im in the U.S but it's still pretty easy to aquire here. Honestly its one of the easiest RCs to source for me at least

I am in the US as well and had 2 sources that are now "sold out". I actually emailed both after I wrote this the other day and only heard back from one; according to him it may be a few weeks before supply is back.

I did notice a "new guy" who is now selling and saying he has a shit load; we'll see. I emailed the dude and yet to hear back.

I always had 2 good dudes w/ quality but then all of a sudden I heard of all fakes being sent out and stayed away for a bit; now I am back and it seems everyone is empty. then again, this is based on my source and my people, so maybe I just know the wrong people.