• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Miscellaneous Anyone mixed low dose iboga with 4acodmt?

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
Ive heard that non flood doses of iboga goes very well with psilo mushrooms.

I got a bag of iboga root powder a few years ago.
So far i have only microdosed it since i dont feel like trying the full ride atm.

However i would like to go slightly deeper with the plant.

My friend tried about 13g of the powder, not a full flood but he was out of it for about 10h.

So im thinking about trying around 5-7g of it and wait about 3-4h and then taking a low dose of 4acodmt.

Now im not saying im def doing this, maybe i will realize it could be a awful idea.

But im wondering if anyone done it?

Noticed anything worthwhile from the microdosing? Iboga isnt something ive ever encountered.

Noticed anything worthwhile from the microdosing? Iboga isnt something ive ever encountered.

Yes mostly it helps with addictive behaviour for me.
Its subtle but when i do it i def want to use drugs or eat junk less.

I usually make like 10caps of 300mg iboga each.
Then i consume the caps in a span of about 2weeks.
I usually do this in a period where im cutting down on a less then productive behaviour.

For instance im off a year long kratom binge.
First days i did some ket to ride out the worst.
Then i started iboga about a week off.

The last days i did small amounts of Concerta to finish off some school stuff.

Tried microdosing Iboga a couple of times during mild opiate withdrawal but can't say I saw or remembered much difference. Would be curious to try again though, just generally without the opiate withdrawal.

I did know someone who would microdose it regularly to try and deal with his cravings / PAWS from opiates at times. He seemed to think it helped.

I've said it before on this forum, but I really think there is something special about 4aco-dmt wrt addiction. Surely not as powerful as iboga, but I think there's something to it. I reckon they'd mix well, but I definitely have no personal experience with iboga or with mixing it obvs. Sorry I can't contribute more than a hunch, hopefully someone here has actual experience for you.