• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Anyone know how long medication dissolved in water is good for? (For titration)

Darknet84

Greenlighter
I’ve tapered from 300mg to currently 25mg per day over the past 3-4 months but I now am stuck with only slow release pills that I have dissolved in water for the next 2 weeks of tapering at 20mg per day, or 10% of these 200mg pills.

Will my solution be safe in water for two week? The medication is Tramadol which is very water soluble and is a pro-drug which I believe to mean it needs your body to start working it won’t necessarily metabolize in the water. Hopefully someone can give me second opinion thanks!

I do the same thing, but with different drugs, refrigerate it when not in use, and store it in an oral syringe without any air, I’d say about 6 months if you do that

Ya, i just stoped my doxipin completely 10 days ago, now all ive got to get rid of is a small dose of remeron and Zoloft. I’m tripping on some dxm right now to, so that’s great

I would put it in the fridge so no bacteria from the water forms. When i was on methadone it came in liquid mixed with juice and the pharmacist told me in the fridge it would last for months.

It really depends on what you are going to do with it?

For IV/IM obviously not safe