Anyone heard from Cduggles?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They have.

Fwiw , have batted heads with her on a number of occasions and it is not great to do however there is obeying instructions and taking it to STH was the instruction, nothing personal at all and is mainly just what many have felt to be a systematic problem here, no real avenue of any sorting out issues and problems occur when there is no transparent communication.

Cduggles deserves a heartfelt apology, she is just doing her job and doing it as instructed without seemingly taking this forum to use as a personal vendetta battle ground like some of her co staff (and also the members).

I hope she is okay and I am sorry I have been hard on you, definitely not anything that could have been avoided if I had more maturity, just get so angry when I see my mates go down time and time again and it is not fair she gets caught in the middle.

Come back cduggles, it's going to be okay, we don't want anyone to leave and best off working together and figuring things out.

O no! --- hopefully something like that didn't happen . . .

Pluggle your apology is very mature, I've apologized to the community too for certain things and it's really humbling to see you're on the same page. It's why I'm glad to see you around still. Take care, OK? I always thought highly of people who have real issues that prevent normal functioning like us (even though I'm probably the worst right now lulz TAKES1TOKNOW1) but I think you must be doing better than me so CONGRATS. I hope things stay well for you, because you deserve it.

If you knew what my life was like right now I think you'd see why I've decayed so much but yeah. Not trying to excuse it but rather an explanation so people can "understand". And there'll be more people than just me in the future so this may apply to others in similar situations.

I miss CDug too.

Hi everyone. I apologize for my unexpected absence. I’ve been dealing with a personal situation and I’m not sure when I’ll be back.

I can’t tell you how touched I am by this thread. Please don’t mind if I reply later.

❤ miss you BL! Big hugs!!

morph decided to step down quickly and fully separate himself from BL - not so much an issue with us or our content, but a change in his real world for the better. He's now in witness protection or somesuch, which is why you can't find him (and he won't be back....most likely)

Rest assured hes still knocking about. That guys got more alts than a computer wholesalers...

Dang my messages from morph now read as being messages from jabberwocky, anyone know why that is?

Pluggle your apology is very mature, I've apologized to the community too for certain things and it's really humbling to see you're on the same page. It's why I'm glad to see you around still. Take care, OK? I always thought highly of people who have real issues that prevent normal functioning like us (even though I'm probably the worst right now lulz TAKES1TOKNOW1) but I think you must be doing better than me so CONGRATS. I hope things stay well for you, because you deserve it.

If you knew what my life was like right now I think you'd see why I've decayed so much but yeah. Not trying to excuse it but rather an explanation so people can "understand". And there'll be more people than just me in the future so this may apply to others in similar situations.

I miss CDug too.
There us something or things that I have come to believe you have been told, maybe a lot of people have been led to believe, which should have been at least questioned a lot earlier and it's far too late in the game now to address without reopening a huge can of worms.

So, I dunno, it's hard to tell you or show you different versions of same events without showing you private messages and the like and have balked at doibg so as it's not good form.

But the damage done in not doing that could have been worse I suppose.

This is why off the board should stay off the board, anything said or done off the board us likely to affect decisions made on it , you have been played like a fiddle like many of us and you should be aware of that, I'll think about it over the next week or so and very hesitant to show you what I have so will see what is best to do.

Yeah totally bring up conspiracy theories or old drama and see how quick that lasts, be my guest.

It won't hurt me at all, I've had one hell of a year.

Don't need you to like me hun. Just hope you're focusing on you and not like, oh I don't know, random strangers you've never met. There's way better obsessions out there.

This is why off the board should stay off the board
Yes, if you can't talk about subjects that aren't prone to positive discussion in the lounge, do something better with your life.

You're a smart individual from what you have told me about yourself. Read a good book. Learn some new cutting-edge scientific stuff or keep your mind smart.

You're too good of a person to obsess about BL/BL drama/etc. Trust me on that <3 hoping you feel at least 10% as high as I do soon and you'll feel great.

Yeah totally bring up conspiracy theories or old drama and see how quick that lasts, be my guest.

It won't hurt me at all, I've had one hell of a year.

Don't need you to like me hun. Just hope you're focusing on you and not like, oh I don't know, random strangers you've never met. There's way better obsessions out there.

Yes, if you can't talk about subjects that aren't prone to positive discussion in the lounge, do something better with your life.

You're a smart individual from what you have told me about yourself. Read a good book. Learn some new cutting-edge scientific stuff or keep your mind smart.

You're too good of a person to obsess about BL/BL drama/etc. Trust me on that <3 hoping you feel at least 10% as high as I do soon and you'll feel great.

CH, this is a pretty shitty response and pretty disappointing, not surprised at to be honest.

I wouldn't call someone dying "internet drama", but hey that's just me.

well morph had a seizure from tramadol withdrawal luckily in the flat and luckily not near the glass table, I broke my fucking phone and the sim got blocked in, got it out with a knife, but the new phone couldn't recognize it, I'm on day 3 of Cold Turkey, I got some lyrica, xanax diazepam and clonazepam to cover me up, the brain zaps are crazy, my last dose was in the 1300-1600 range so yeah, but I couldn't wait to taper, I got 3 weeks more exactly before I begin the new developer job as a .Net Developer, now I'm into learning web development with my entrepreneurial skills on a hitchhike back from the pharmacy I got a "freelance" handshake type contract for a pizza place to make a site that acts as an app to so I'm going with Angular for that, all good in the hood plus I convinced a restaurant owner in the place where I used to work and will still work as is a big center for corporations, their mananger is a chick from my hometown, we kicked it, I got her to know what they need and "strongarm" the owner without him knowing, strongarming is a wrong word, but it's a fischer move, he told me to guess their needs, so I said ok, let's get on some chess shit, pawn on B2

OH AND THE NEWS NEWS, IF after the internship they don't keep me, I'll be living 15 minutes away from you @F.U.B.A.R. can't wait to stick up your GF's boyfriend :LOL: not stick up in the way you would think of, that's for you and me :love: it's gonna suck till I get that nino shit, but I got where to crash plus I'm gonna move away from there as soon as I got my nino since me and my "ex"best friend are getting a flat, in your zone anyway, I don't have that many alts, I actually requested the deletion of the alts like FUBARS daughter and satanic cult blablabla,

I am very motivated, I can say, I still got trams on me, didn't have ONE wish to touch them, tried to sell them to some pharmacy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: they said it doesn't work like that, they say the would because the whole county is out of tramadol codeine morph etc and I could help the pharmacy chains out, but I don't got a license apparently that's needed, who would've guessed???huh?? :ROFLMAO:

edit: maybe I'm gonna be back in some months after I recover, chinup style, but I won't rejoin the staff sorry, even in real life every fucking person comes to me for treatments and guidance and I'm like go to a fucking GP or psychiatrist wtf man I'm not wikipedia, and this is not meant for the BL users but for my real life friends, the bl user thing is a whole another shit, this is the purpose of the site so as a mod I understand that I have to help and that's why I volunteered, cheers mates, queens gets the money

Last edited:
Anyway cduggles is back, morph is sort of around, all's good and well then.

Ch, peace out man. I don't want to fight with you, I just don't care.

Aight, she's alive and this thread is becoming a pinata for random TL crap. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.