Anyone heard from Cduggles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuttynutskin

Bluelighter
Sorry if this isn't the right place but I messaged her and haven't heard anything back. Looks like she's been inactive for almost a week now.

morph decided to step down quickly and fully separate himself from BL - not so much an issue with us or our content, but a change in his real world for the better. He's now in witness protection or somesuch, which is why you can't find him (and he won't be back....most likely).

@cduggles takes a week or so off here and there for real world reasons as well, but usually comes back as her typical smart and on-top-of-it-all self. I suspect she'll be back shortly.

If I die, no one will notice, only my hems, pheasants, turkeys, parrots, lories, monkeys, serpents, anteaters, and other exotic animals that live with me in order to protect my drug stocks. They will likely eat each other, my body, and I hope the drugs stay intact because they need to bury me with them based on my religious traditions, for the sake of my spirit

Last edited:
I know she was dealing with some things..... may just be taking some time away to get her head straight.... sending a pm now...

jt7NGHf.jpg

I share that feeling too, things have felt kinda weird here just recently. Though most of all I hope it's nothing health or drug related ❤
Yes. They have.

Fwiw , have batted heads with her on a number of occasions and it is not great to do however there is obeying instructions and taking it to STH was the instruction, nothing personal at all and is mainly just what many have felt to be a systematic problem here, no real avenue of any sorting out issues and problems occur when there is no transparent communication.

Cduggles deserves a heartfelt apology, she is just doing her job and doing it as instructed without seemingly taking this forum to use as a personal vendetta battle ground like some of her co staff (and also the members).

I hope she is okay and I am sorry I have been hard on you, definitely not anything that could have been avoided if I had more maturity, just get so angry when I see my mates go down time and time again and it is not fair she gets caught in the middle.

Come back cduggles, it's going to be okay, we don't want anyone to leave and best off working together and figuring things out.

Oh yeah, should your absence be totally a personal issue and not at all to do with anything on the board as TLB stresses, I stand by said apology, it's been on my mind a long time, very silly to have disagreements over things that ultimately have more to do with other people who stand to gain from wiping people off the board than doing everything they can to keep the community on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.