• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Anyone have questions about mixing opiates / best combos

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Well title says it all, in hopes of aiding people thatre gonna try/do it anyways i might aswell share my extensive experience for the sake of harm reduction

Oxy with Codeine can be lovely if you get it right. Also Oxy with Tramadol is a cracker. The serotonin immediate reuptake blocking puts a euphoric twist on things!!

Oxy + DHC is a good combo. 60mg Oxy + 400mg DHC gets me pretty damn high!! Throw in Promethazine as well and you'll be seeing colours lol

Oxy with Codeine can be lovely if you get it right. Also Oxy with Tramadol is a cracker. The serotonin immediate reuptake blocking puts a euphoric twist on things!!

Tramadol? Really? I hate the stuff personally. The SNRI part of it makes me nauseous.

Yes not for the stimulating mu agonism, as my Oxy is the King of the motivating opioids, but together it’s a bit like MDMA!!

Yes not for the stimulating mu agonism, as my Oxy is the King of the motivating opioids, but together it’s a bit like MDMA!!
I particularly enjoy taking oxy an hour before my morphine ( you use codeine which basically same thing) it is a great experience, severely changes the morphine high too adds a much more euphoric edge to it especially if going for a nod

My best combo to date however( not reccomending to any opioid naive users) is hydromorphone taken as soon as morphine kicks in, best nod in the world, beats heroin

Iv of both?
Na oral, if i did iv them, oh boy id never touch another drug in my life id only want to do that forever, but id be cautious if you ever give that a go, do a veery small amount of the hydro with it in iv ( oral isnt really near as dangerous mixing as iv can be, but oddly i find that of all opiates in terms of respiratory depression only morphine ( aka heroin ) has a profound effect on breathing whereas oxy, hydrp, vicodin etc etc all dont have near as big an impact for equivilent doses

On other news for oral users, if you ever wana give somthing a go, take your normal nod dose ( only tolerant users) and then take a tiny dose say if your initial is 100 take 20 an hour later, the high tends to last waaaaaay longer/better that way vs if you took 120 at once

Insuflated Hm I found ok, but I am always craving the motivation Oxy brings as oppose to sedation and lie on your back fluffyness.

I have experience with the following combinations : oxy+tramadol, oxy+tramadol+codeine, morphine+oxy+tramadol, tramadol + durogesic (fentanyl), durogesic(fentanyl) +tramadol + DHC, tramadol + heroin.,tramadol + codeine ( would not really recommend, it's a waste for one of them, I only feel the tramadol with a low grade of itchiness from the code histamine release), codeine + dhc ( I liked this one more than code on its own, but I preffer DHC anyway over code ) almost everything with tramadol because well I have to use it even if I take another opiate as I feel th snri withdrawal. loved them all really, but none of these combinations are safe. plus a lot of times I added benzos,k and other stuff. with the morphine+oxy+tramadol combo I had problem breathing, one time with the durogesic IV and tramadol orally I OD-ed and was ko for about 30 minutes breathing very slowly, on tramadol with heroin sometimes I had to vomit a lot other times not at all.

right now unfortunately I am on 850 mg tramadol + 160 oxy (2 x 80 mg old formula sandoz ones) + 1.25 mg of alprazolam

Trams and Oxy together has an mdma vibe I find. Not the best for pain or hitting the Mu’s but I think it is a good instant ssri/sra. For severely depressed non respondents, to the crap they hand out with people on the edge already, I believe this could help prevent suicidal ideation. You are literally pulled kicking and screaming into a good mood!!

If I filled my bathtub up with concentrated liquid codeine and bathed in it like normal water would it get meeater ? remind me to try that if I win the lottery

after a while it's just nod land for me with the oxy combo, for the honeymoon period yes it has a nice vibe, but I have the bad habit of increasing my dose very fast. matter of fact I am gonna do some oxy tomorrow (again) as I have some around stil. I try to have short runs for some months only with the oxy and then taking breaks as it makes the tramadol useless after that, although idk what effect would it have on reducing the snri power of tramadol.

What does oxy and codeine do? or rather how do they interact positively together as a combo for people? I had them in my system at the same time and I don't know what I'm supposed to be feeling. I feel the same as oxy IR by itself.

I doubt it would lessen the snri activity, only tolerance will do that. Oxy and codeine together turns motivation into relaxation, and more itchiness. Kicks the agonism up a gear for a smile that shines through any bad mood!!

I doubt it would lessen the snri activity, only tolerance will do that. Oxy and codeine together turns motivation into relaxation, and more itchiness. Kicks the agonism up a gear for a smile that shines through any bad mood!!
Thank you. Never expected such an experienced and knowledgeable answer in a hundred years. I tip my hat to you Sir/Brother.

I second the oxy + DHC combo. It gives me the right amount of relaxation and motivation for my long workouts. I never take enough of either to feel euphoria, though. Don’t ever want to go down that road.