• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators: andyturbo | BlueBull | scatterday
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Anyone have experience with using MDMA while on ritalin?

jimmyrippin72

Greenlighter
So I've been prescribed 54mg of concerta for 3 years now and I've built up a tolerance to it. I've never abused it, and I've only taken it as prescribed. A friend of mine is offering to do some molly tonight, and I was wondering if it would be unwise for me to partake in such events considering I took my concerta today. Does anyone have any knowledge of how these two drugs interact? I would really prefer not to have a medical emergency tonight. This would also be my first time taking molly so I would be taking a lower end dose.
Thanks for any help!

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
would wait til the concerta wears off or like 24 hours concerta is a strong stimulant espically 54 mg no matter your tolerance once the molly hits you will be over stimulated.

dextroisomer

Bluelighter
Yes, as the E was wearing off, popped a 10mg Ritalin because felt that would make it more energetic for dancing as it weak. All it did was create anxiety and stupid ass, ruined it by taking some klonopin. First time that i wanted Ecstasy and the stupid concocted experience to end.

jimdron

Bluelighter
Fine with taking MDMA (pills or MDMA) while on Ritalin (Concerta). I took more MDMA than others (two pills, around 500 mg of MDMA, I guess), but I was rolling much harder, too hard probably, went to sleep earlier than I expected.

pofacedhoe

Bluelight Crew
maybe wait until the concerta is fading down.

if you go to bed in the evening it must be wearing off around that time?

cocaine overwrites the mdma high by blocking sert but methylphenidate doesn't do that so as long as its on its way out it prob would be fine, however taking mdma then concerta is a bad idea