• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone Have Experience With ICE pills?

im chowing down on them right now. theyre not mdma, they're methamp though.IMG_0549.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0548.JPG
    IMG_0548.JPG
    127.2 KB · Views: 7
I wasn’t going by the press so much as the ratios of meth to caffeine which seem oddly consistent amongst a lot of different presses when looking at EData.

This tells me one of two things; either 1.) There’s a single entity producing all these variety of pills. Or 2.) There’s a trade secret formulation known amongst pressers on the best ratios of meth to caffeine for a pill that best mimics MDMA.

My guess is number 2 but this still would mean that there is likely some consistency amongst each press if they are following the same “formula.”

An example of this is the old “MDA and caffeine” formulation which has been used since the late 90’s, often at a 2:1 ratio. This was kind of a trade secret on how to get your MDA to feel more MDMA like and produce a better experience that people enjoy more. MDA is strange in that it can sometimes be stimulating and sometimes be cuddle puddle inducing, the caffeine kept it more even keeled.

Of course I could be wrong and the ratios could be the same but mg doses wildly different.. But if following my advice of chopping a pill into tiny pieces and starting small then all should be good.

-GC
Ok, I though you were talking about the stamp. You are right the speed pills are pretty much all controled by the same entity around and are pretty consistant on the dosages. It was between 2009 and 2015 when a large portion of this entity was jailed thay the contents of pills were all over the place.

I threw these pills out, probaby would have ate them again had I not so its a smart move to get it out of the house. I dont think it will ever be as good as the first time either so meh.

When I tested it it gave positive for amphetamine however these re agents say that you have to try more than one re agent to make a definitive conclusion of what substance it is.

Its rare that it be amph cause meth is cheaper. Weither its either I wont take it anymore and will only use mescaline if I get the need for speed

I threw these pills out, probaby would have ate them again had I not so its a smart move to get it out of the house. I dont think it will ever be as good as the first time either so meh.

When I tested it it gave positive for amphetamine however these re agents say that you have to try more than one re agent to make a definitive conclusion of what substance it is.

Its rare that it be amph cause meth is cheaper. Weither its either I wont take it anymore and will only use mescaline if I get the need for speed
well, meth will test positive for amphetamine dude, it is amphetamine........................ methamphetamine is methylated amphetamine, i'm too out of it right now to list the science behind it but, long story short meth = amphetamine. i also think you did a wise thing by throwing them out because in the end, meth is just not a great drug, but hey that can be said about alot of drugs depending on the circumstances

that said, ice pills are just pressed power and can also contain amphetamine or whatever whoever makes them decides they want to put into them, now if i could get ahold of some Pervitin, i would gladly eat those things until i drop, anyone wana be paid to drop them into my mouth for me on queue, i say "yum" you drop, but don't be surprised when i say yum yum yummymuymyumyum

I wasn’t going by the press so much as the ratios of meth to caffeine which seem oddly consistent amongst a lot of different presses when looking at EData.

This tells me one of two things; either 1.) There’s a single entity producing all these variety of pills. Or 2.) There’s a trade secret formulation known amongst pressers on the best ratios of meth to caffeine for a pill that best mimics MDMA.

My guess is number 2 but this still would mean that there is likely some consistency amongst each press if they are following the same “formula.”

An example of this is the old “MDA and caffeine” formulation which has been used since the late 90’s, often at a 2:1 ratio. This was kind of a trade secret on how to get your MDA to feel more MDMA like and produce a better experience that people enjoy more. MDA is strange in that it can sometimes be stimulating and sometimes be cuddle puddle inducing, the caffeine kept it more even keeled.

Of course I could be wrong and the ratios could be the same but mg doses wildly different.. But if following my advice of chopping a pill into tiny pieces and starting small then all should be good.

-GC
I never found MDA to be stimulating. I find it very stoning/ couch locking. Took it at a rave once and was unable to dance like I would on MDMA. Anyway I don't find it very social it gives me trouble communication as I always lose my train of though like I start a sentence and stop : " what was I talking about ? ". That said I love to take it alone at home sitting on the couch. The only part I find it stimulating is at the very tail end when you get a meth-like buzz for a few hours but the roll part is long over at that point.

nowadays, so many e pills are RC cocktails i almost feel lucky to get just meth instead of MDMA. Its sad, even the vast majority of cocaine has very little coke instead just RCs not even amphetamines. Miss the good old days where fake coke and rolls were amps and caffeine BZP at worst. These RCs are all garbage sometimes other people take them and tell me they "think its real mdma or coke" meanwhile the effects to me arent even euphoric simply feels like i skipped the high and went str8 to comedown mixed with a super caffine overdose.

nowadays, so many e pills are RC cocktails i almost feel lucky to get just meth instead of MDMA. Its sad, even the vast majority of cocaine has very little coke instead just RCs not even amphetamines. Miss the good old days where fake coke and rolls were amps and caffeine BZP at worst. These RCs are all garbage sometimes other people take them and tell me they "think its real mdma or coke" meanwhile the effects to me arent even euphoric simply feels like i skipped the high and went str8 to comedown mixed with a super caffine overdose.

Where is it that you live

Yeah if it says ice during a time when most pressed pills floating around have meth in them, I’d just say that at least this manufacturer had the decency to make it obvious what’s in the damn pill. There are also Blue pills going around in the shape of Hysenberg from breaking bad. I mean, not a lot of mystery there. I have confirmed they are straight meth and that’s not for me but friends are gobbling them. Is that safe to take meth orally on a weekly basis or should I be concerned? Appreciate any advice because I have no experience and don’t know if I should leave them alone or give them a lecture lol

Taking oral meth weekly will eventually lead to a dark addiction and suck the joy of our normal life. Though not as bad as smoking it meth use can quickly spiral out of control.

They sound right up my alley and likely less harmful than my other peccadilloes. Sadly I’ve never heard of anything like them in Australia. Closest we’ve got is the recently available orange Thai/Burmese Yaba pills which are something like 40mg meth and 100 mg of caffeine. Though why you’d need the caffeine on top of that much meth is a mystery to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in florida same as the OP and have not come across these yet, don't think I would take any....no sry, that was a lie. Would definitely experiment but I would assume for me something like that would cause me to hit psychosis pretty rapidlyo_O

Taking oral meth weekly will eventually lead to a dark addiction and suck the joy of our normal life. Though not as bad as smoking it meth use can quickly spiral out of control.

Hi!

I took oral meth a couple more times and stopped but now Ive done aderall just like 4 times or so in the last three months...so yeah, if u think about it, i did develop a very small amphetamine craving and use.

yikes!😫

I just happened upon this thread pretty randomly and think I can help. I've seen and used these "ICE" pills before. While I didnt test them, I'm almost certain that they are some form or Amphetamine. Meth would make sense given the logo.

The last time I was in New Brunswick, I picked up some of these from my plug there on two separate occasions. They were inexpensive but very effective--the guy told me straight up they were meth and my experiences taking them certainly seem to correlate, haha.

-GC
No way that I would find it again. But their is a paper on Caffein increasing the ammount of MDMA measured in the blood when taken together.

No idea if this is ever confirmed by other sources. But if it works for X, it would probably work for MDA and Meth.

The newer releases of this pill are stated to be 50mg speed or meth. Always test what you have though.

Good old ICE pills, still going around and still methamphetamine. I've never been disappointed.
I haven't seen them for years and years. They came from Canadian biker gangs and were always real and good. They used to come to NYC from Montreal, but I bet they are limited to Canada these days.