• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone Have Experience With ICE pills?

Dont expect mdma, and expect speed. Thats really it. Ive eaten an mdma/speed pill once at a rave. Good for that really, but i dont seek meth in my mdma generally. Just a one off night. It was pretty fun.

Thanks for your reply šŸ˜Š yeah I just want to dance my ass off one night in my room, i really enjoy it, but I dont want to become a meth addict šŸ˜† I suppose orally, taken as a speed pill, it isnt like smoking meth...this Ice pill is two parts meth 1 part caffeine...I mean it could be anything but most agree on this being the contents of the ICE pill.

Thank you!

Thanks for your reply šŸ˜Š yeah I just want to dance my ass off one night in my room, i really enjoy it, but I dont want to become a meth addict šŸ˜† I suppose orally, taken as a speed pill, it isnt like smoking meth...this Ice pill is two parts meth 1 part caffeine...I mean it could be anything but most agree on this being the contents of the ICE pill.

Thank you!

Its WAY MORE addictive if smoked. Luckily its a pill, so just eat it if you must. I dont think a single one-off night with it will cause you to become addicted. Just dont get used to this, I dont really recommend meth as a drug in the end. :p

I think that's more likely to be meth than MDMA. Meth is called "ice", that's not a term I've heard used for MDMA or any drug other than meth honestly. So, given the name and the fact that it says "Ice" on it lol, that's most likely meth and not MDMA. In fact, it says on the report that you posted that it is meth and caffeine. I'd say test it yourself for sure honestly if you're planning to take this. While it's exceedingly rare for a single pill of something to "fuck your brain forever", this stuff seems a bit sketchy. And it would be a risky move IMO to take it without testing it yourself first. If you're going to take it, definitely test it first. That way at least you'll know what you're taking.

A week (f5days maybe) passed since last taste? Was bored af / starting insufflating them... turns out I did 25 of them within 24h. Oddly enough I didn't reach any real levels of paranoia either also I don't even like math hah I just like putting things in my nose and it was only thing I could afford sadly.

White rectangle ICE pills are a very common methamphetamine press here in Quebec (all the speed is pressed in pills around here). If it looks anything like the picture posted it is 95% likely to contain meth/amphetamine if you are anywhere near Canada.

Positive for amphetamine šŸ˜‰

View attachment 16327

Told ya ! Meth pills are great when you are expecting it. 99% of white pressed pills are speed in canada. I dont think pressed ecstasy tablets exist anymore in canada. Have not seen any for years.

Everyting is upside down on canada ; meth is pressed in pills and ecstasy is sold in crystal shards... What the fuck ??? Hahhaha

Iā€™ve taken pills with that exact ratio of meth and caffeine before, of course the mg amount could be different but still... Note I took them fully knowing what they were.

I split the pills into about 10 pieces each and started small, I found 1-3 pieces was good for a night out and equal to 5-10mg d-amphetamine.

Please be aware that again our two pills could be wildly different in mg amounts but based on the location and the ratios of meth to caffeine staying consistent Iā€™m assuming these pills are produced by the same entity or at least formulated in a similar manner across production groups.

Split the pill up and start small, nothing worse than too big a dose of meth IMO when you want more of a roll.

-GC

Had half of the pill. Put new strings on my guitar, played for a while and bam; four hours had passed. Gave a lift in energy and concentration. I smoked weed and that brought it down a bit. Felt healthy. At moments during the crash one felt this might be neurotoxic. Some spasms as if bugs moving under the skin, nothing to freak out about though. All in all pleassurable and just what I needed (I have been lethargic latley, I work the graveyard shift and smoke a lot of weed too.) Its very addictive in the sense that I want to repeat and wanted to re dose, but wont, not immedietly at least. Maybe one should wait at least a month?

Just lost my virginity to hard drugs I guess šŸ˜— reminded me of mescaline but without that natural loving feeling and without visuals of course or HD vision...I should stick to mescaline (its three times as expensive but that doesnt matter.)

Not bad Ice pills....not bad.

Told ya ! Meth pills are great when you are expecting it. 99% of white pressed pills are speed in canada. I dont think pressed ecstasy tablets exist anymore in canada. Have not seen any for years.

Everyting is upside down on canada ; meth is pressed in pills and ecstasy is sold in crystal shards... What the fuck ??? Hahhaha

Ok, so it's not just in Ontario. Haven't seen MDMA in pill form since about 2009 or so.

Indeed it's all backwards. Mind you, we don't get amphetamine pills either. All the pill presses have left the place as far as anyone can tell.

My first time doing meth was in pill form though, back in whatever day. Sold as MDMA, idiot me didn't test them. Ate one, didn't feel anything, ended up eating another two within two hours. Then BAM! I started floating skywards and was tweaking for 12 hours. Massive headache on the comedown that felt like someone had inserted a steel plate through the centre of my brain. Meth never felt good again after that. Never again got that first rush and euphoric floating feeling.

meth is a slipperly slope once a month very quickly becomes once a week then a full blown daily habit. Once a year is better.

Yes, I can personaly attest to that. It is so useful, so clean and free of side-effects it is very easy to make a habit of it.

I don't eat irregular shaped pills.
The only one I've tried, a triangular pill with an X on one side, was amazing on every occasion. I know you love to chat utter nonsense and stir the pot, so I tend to ignore you, but those triangles were too good to be spoken down to :LOL: Not to mention the countless odd shapes these days testing above 200mg....

Iā€™ve taken pills with that exact ratio of meth and caffeine before, of course the mg amount could be different but still... Note I took them fully knowing what they were.

I split the pills into about 10 pieces each and started small, I found 1-3 pieces was good for a night out and equal to 5-10mg d-amphetamine.

Please be aware that again our two pills could be wildly different in mg amounts but based on the location and the ratios of meth to caffeine staying consistent Iā€™m assuming these pills are produced by the same entity or at least formulated in a similar manner across production groups.

Split the pill up and start small, nothing worse than too big a dose of meth IMO when you want more of a roll.

-GC

Oh no, I would not assume any consistency on the content of pills of this press. They are certainly not all produced by the same entity since many many years. This press initially got really good rep because the initial batches back in 2007-2008 were high doses of 4-MAR which were amazing. But since then everyone and their moms started pressing with this print to surf on that rep. I have seen so many versions of this press in the last 10 years it's ridiculous. It has ranged from inactive to BZP, Amph, Meth, Beta-Ketones, Caffeine. There was even a 2cb one pressed but it was blue so I guess it wasnt sold as speed. But I admit in the last 2 years they have been pretty consistenly meth+caffeine in varying dosages.

I wasnā€™t going by the press so much as the ratios of meth to caffeine which seem oddly consistent amongst a lot of different presses when looking at EData.

This tells me one of two things; either 1.) Thereā€™s a single entity producing all these variety of pills. Or 2.) Thereā€™s a trade secret formulation known amongst pressers on the best ratios of meth to caffeine for a pill that best mimics MDMA.

My guess is number 2 but this still would mean that there is likely some consistency amongst each press if they are following the same ā€œformula.ā€

An example of this is the old ā€œMDA and caffeineā€ formulation which has been used since the late 90ā€™s, often at a 2:1 ratio. This was kind of a trade secret on how to get your MDA to feel more MDMA like and produce a better experience that people enjoy more. MDA is strange in that it can sometimes be stimulating and sometimes be cuddle puddle inducing, the caffeine kept it more even keeled.

Of course I could be wrong and the ratios could be the same but mg doses wildly different.. But if following my advice of chopping a pill into tiny pieces and starting small then all should be good.

-GC