• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Anyone Have Experience With ICE pills?

You cant even see the logo on the front..... making any identification near impossible. Pics also taken with a nokia from 2003 dont help the situation either.

3 things ANYONE should do before consuming a random pill. 1. Look up the pill on pillreports.net. 2. Look up the pill on ecstasydata.org (drugs data now if it doesnt work). 3. Using the info from steps 1 and 2, you should now be testing it first hand with your own test kit. In the time it took you to make this post, you could have already ordered one. Roll safe. Be smart. Its in your hands.

I am going to move this to the pill reports section, where pill identification is allowed. Keep in mind that that section only allows pill identification, no other drug identification

Unfortunately we can't tell much from the appearance and certainly not from blurry photos. The only way to tell is to test. Get a reagent test set with a minimum of two reagents. Marquis is good because it has a wide range of known reactions. Froehde is good because it has a very long shelf life. Simons reagent is useful in the USA where MDA is prevalent but not useful in Europe (given there is very little MDA there in 2019).

If that says "ICE" on the pill then they are notoriously methamphetamine.

You cant even see the logo on the front..... making any identification near impossible. Pics also taken with a nokia from 2003 dont help the situation either.

3 things ANYONE should do before consuming a random pill. 1. Look up the pill on pillreports.net. 2. Look up the pill on ecstasydata.org (drugs data now if it doesnt work). 3. Using the info from steps 1 and 2, you should now be testing it first hand with your own test kit. In the time it took you to make this post, you could have already ordered one. Roll safe. Be smart. Its in your hands.

Its a new panasonic digital camera 😢 thank you for your help :)

Thanks for your help :) btw, what I need to get is the 20$ Marquis Reagent Testing Kit?

I get the full one, but thats most likely meth you have there. Marquis would be enough to tell you. Will turn orange i believe.

I would love to know if anyone tried this pill before! Oral meth...how bad can it be? 😶 apparently its very popular--manufactured in Canada!

I would love to know if anyone tried this pill before! Oral meth...how bad can it be? 😶 apparently its very popular--manufactured in Canada!

Dont expect mdma, and expect speed. Thats really it. Ive eaten an mdma/speed pill once at a rave. Good for that really, but i dont seek meth in my mdma generally. Just a one off night. It was pretty fun.