• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe Anyone have any Bupe/Mephedrone Experience?

BoomBoxer

Bluelighter
Hi guys i am scripted Subutex and have got hold of some Mephedrone, i know we don't know that much about Meph but is there any obvious reason why i should not take Meph whilst also having to take daily Subutex?

Has anybody on here actually mixed Bupe and Meph together? The dose i am on is just enough to stop the rattle although im on such a low dose now that it does not last until the next dose before i get yawning, watery eyes and the hardest one for me the restless legs lol. Im on .4mg about 5am and .4mg about 5pm, i really regret not coming off the bupe the same time as my mate after 3 months (And she is still clean!) Where as i am coming up to 2 years on it.

Cheers

tried it today, pretty chilled out combo just keep doses lowish and know your limits.

I have friends who have done it a few times and they were fine, although they took pretty low doses of meph I think. Keep it chill and you should be fine.

The only reason why I can see you don't want to take it, is that stimulants can make opiate withdrawal worse, due to raising the blood pressure and other indirect effects, for instance.

It's really up to you; if you're going to do it, try a small dose and work your way up. Don't over do it.

Okay thnx for the replys guys much appreciated, i may try some small doses or i may just wait until i am off the Sub im in a 50/50 mindset at the minute, if i do decide to use some ill post back here in case anyone else is interestd.

Cheers Boomer.

mephedrone is garbage and dangerous, do yourself a favor and avoid it forever, seriously.

^Not hard to stay away from considering it's now scheduled in much of the developed world... also this thread is 5 years old.