• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone had experiences in the KX shooting gallery?

the_ketaman

Bluelighter
Hey guys, has anyone had experience in the kings cross shooting gallery?

What are the procedures and one important thing, ive heard they have micron filters, are they cheap and can you get takeaway? I dont know where else in Sydney to get micron filters, is it against the rules for someone to tell me where in sydney I can get them? Theres threads saying where to get needles so I dont know why this would be against the rules.

So, what happens in the gallery, do they help you out, is it a gross place? What are your experiences there. Im thinking of enrolling to be a little safer.

Thanks and hope this isnt a boring Q.

I think the rule is only applicable to drugs. There has been numerous posts mentioning where you can get needles, bulberators etc. Besides, this is about harm minimisation moreso than 99% of other posts on this forum.

Unfortunately I can't help you with your question at all though. %)

Why don't you call them up and find out?

Micron filters are available online anyway if you're that desperate.

Hi,

As its so close to where I live I go the gallery maybe a couple of times a week. I only started using it earlier this year as, to be honest, I really didn't like the idea of being such an identifiable drug user, however as my habit progressed and I found myself a lot more at the mercy of sickness, having a place to go when I had been too lax to organise things like micron filters was awesome.

They provide you with all the equipment to use in there, so fits, water, swabs, cottons, micron filters, spoons, butterflies and tourniquets. You can also get takeaways but only for syringes, swabs, cottons, spoons and tourniquets...if you want water, micron filters or butterflies you'll have to go to NUAA in Surry Hills, that is the only place in the area that stocks them Im pretty sure.

At the moment Ive started on bupe (haven't had a shot since friday...feelin kinda like shotgun to the head would be a blessing as then I might be able to stop thinking about having a shot for at least a couple of seconds) so hopefully I won't be goin there for at least a couple of weeks or so but if any of yall have any questions or whatever just ask away or PM me.

:)