• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

Get one of those rotating office chairs. When you are coming down sit in it and have a spin. Look up at the ceiling as you are spinning or close your eyes, either way it gets the roll happing again. Heaps of fun, just don't chuck.

pullstring said:
my xbox360 is now one of my FAVORITE tricks!

If u have pills w/ MDA the music visuals R SO TRIPPY!!

OMG the xbox 360 visuaizer is a must, its out of this world with pills containing mda. EVERYBODY try it if u can, i stared at that thing for hours, crazy!

Personification said:
Use everything you can to make "a house" and get everyone in there.

Embrace your inner child =D

HFS! I did that with my couch cushions a week ago. sober

1. Have a long, meaningful conversation with someone.
2. If you are outdoors and it's clear, look up into the stars and get "lost".
3. Grab someone (willingly)and swing them around square dance style.
4. Breathe in and out really deeply with your eyes closed, then open them.
5. Light shows, for sure.
6. Massages
7. Altoids..yeah Altoids..kinda fun when rolling.
8. Eat some really tangy fruit..taste sensations will rule.

knowledge said:
any1 get a light show with those new"photon light"....crazy visuals...leaves scratches of light everywhere...
------------------
PILLIN NYC

Yeah, i got one of those when I was shrooming at a party and then another guy joined in and it was like total sensory overload..amazing.

Plus you can do those cool "light-eating" tricks with them.

just stumbled upon this trick just a couple days ago.. something to do when your bored and rolling: flashlight into sock and move it side to side right infront of your eyes, i was on some decent pills and was seeing some crazy shit..

also, i noticed if you have a few dim lights near each other, nothing too bright and your in a complete black room, just let your eyes shake while looking at it and you'll definately see some crazy shit... but really all it is is just dim lights next to each other, and if your on a good dose of mdma, you'll definately be able to see a bunch o' stuff.

Last edited:
If anyone know what the Brain Machine is, they know what i'm talking about.

It's a pair of all black "sunglasses" though they are not seethrue but all black. 4 LED lights are placed in front of the eyes inside the glasses. You put on chill out electronic music and the lights start flashing.

This will result in CRAZY CEV's!!! Have to be tried, can't explain the amazing experienses you will have with this toy. Google it and you will find!! ;)

This isnt really a "trick" but it is nice to look at while rolling, makes the atmosphere better well at least to me....

What I do is break open lik 4 or 5 different colored glowsticks (make sure you dont get that stuff of your hands or eyes or anywhere for that matter) and throw them on the walls it makes a nice little color patern and it glows :)

i dont recommend you do this at home unless you own your house and dont care the walls get messed up, we always do it in our hotel rooms.

This works when you're sober but when rolling it is especially cool. Get something that produces a coloured light that is either red or blue. Close one eye and hold it up to the opened eye for 10seconds. Next close that eye and do it to the other eye. Your world will be multicoloured for a few minutes.

Also- If you are rolling and dancing in a house that does not have lighting effects you can improvise by dancing in a dark room with a lighter or two in your hand. Just click the flints to the music and you will see flashes of peoples faces and bodies-it is almost as good as strobe lights.

Finally- Gather everyone who is rolling and those who arent into a dark room. Instruct them to move position when the lights are off and stand still when the lights are on. Turn the light off for a few seconds at a time and on for a few seconds at a time- crazy :p

Put on earphones with good music playing and get your friends to spin you around in a computer chair for about a minute- it is crazy and fun as hell and then when they are done make sure they stop you abruptly...hehe then stand up

I gotta have...

1. Drum N Bass Music
2. Glowsticks sticking out of my hat, coming out right by the sides of my eyes. (Looks like 2 laser beams going right by your face, awesome.)
3. Vicks inhaler.
4. A couple of girls to enjoy the good time with.
5. Acid, (when it's around)
6. Some Green for the comedown.

Has anyone ever rinsed full mouth listerine while rollin'!?

Has anyone ever rinsed full mouth listerine while rollin'!?