• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

lol, showers in general are fuckin awesome. especially when your coming up, going into the peak. Showers on comedown are gr8 as well. very relaxing... or helpin kick it back up.

ezroller26 said:
you wanna know whats fun when ur rollin? Cosmic Bowling. Like w/ blacklights. It's awesome.
OMG yes. I always get cold in bowling alleys though, for some reason. but yea, that's totally fun.

Getting pulled over by cops and than all ur friends running, than getting ask questions by the cop and u cant anwser them (i.e ur full name, i forgot how to spell my middle name) than getting put in the back of the car for 5mins while he goes to check out what we did than getting let go cause he had nothing on me.
While Peaking. Crazy shit lol

boner_bob said:
Getting pulled over by cops and than all ur friends running, than getting ask questions by the cop and u cant anwser them (i.e ur full name, i forgot how to spell my middle name) than getting put in the back of the car for 5mins while he goes to check out what we did than getting let go cause he had nothing on me.

Thats Fu*#kin crazy, what a rush.%)

Cleaning on a come down, I had a party at mine house and everyone left and a friend was just playing on the computer and i had to clean up before my parents came home but i clean for a good 3 hrs. and made everything spotless. alot of fun

if its snowing at night roll really hard and sit in the front seet while somebody drives really fast it looks like your in hyper speed like on star wars

On purpose E wiggling

anybody do this

look at something up close with the widdest open eyes you can , or just let your eyes float around in your head, this is my faouvrite part of WE i feel that it makes a rolll soooooo much better, i jusyt sit doeing this for a few hours and its creazy funnn

Next week i'm going to get a professional massage done while rolling. Should be amazing!

boner_bob said:
Hell yeah...let the good times ROLL.=D

roll trick - light toy

Howdy everyone, welcome to my first post and im glad to bring it to everyones attention....

basically what I am suggesting for people to come into the know about is in conjunction to the light show arena. A toy that I have rarely or never seen at a party and is quite fun, easy, yet complex and loads of fun.

ASTROJAX.....I am not sure how many ppl are aware of this, cuz i havent seen it mentioned to much, but this is an awesome light/raver toy i think more and more ppl should get into. I located some months back at a kaybee toys ( which they are now all disounted so get em before they disapeer) and I have been addicted to them since. Myself and atleast 5 other of my friends play with them constantly now, especailly at public and lots of private parties.

Check-em out, they offer great light shows. I would love to see more ppl at parties bringing them out.

Have fun.

PLUR

being with friends whom you love- my boyfriend and my best friend and i went up to good ol hullabaloo over july 4th a few years ago and i cant describe that weekend it was just a blur of the best vacation ive ever had.
-a few weeks before that we went on a splurge and went for a week or so straight and really all we did was lay in the dark and sit in the tub talking about everything and anything- I never did believe in the whole put a friend against the wall and make them pass out- i never did do it .... i dont know what it is about having to get the most out of the experience but talking with them that week etc was the best roll trip i had.
-well i miss it. and i miss athens. hmpf.

not sure if this is posted yet but i found a great trip toy at walmart. it's called "stringin it". cost me 20 bucks and hours of addiction.

triponbroknbeats said:
being with friends whom you love- my boyfriend and my best friend and i went up to good ol hullabaloo over july 4th a few years ago and i cant describe that weekend it was just a blur of the best vacation ive ever had.
-a few weeks before that we went on a splurge and went for a week or so straight and really all we did was lay in the dark and sit in the tub talking about everything and anything- I never did believe in the whole put a friend against the wall and make them pass out- i never did do it .... i dont know what it is about having to get the most out of the experience but talking with them that week etc was the best roll trip i had.
-well i miss it. and i miss athens. hmpf.
hullabaloo, as in Toronto? <3 <3 <3

laying on the groud looking up at the stars... even when i'm sober i look up at the sky and get this tingly feeling in my feet, like i'm going to fall UP... rolling makes it feel that much weirder :p

This requires atleast three people!

Have one person sitting on the couch, the other person sitting directly in front of that person between their legs on the floor. Have some good rollin music playin in the backround, the person on the couch rubs the persons head that is sitting in front of them, the person on the floor does a shot of whippet while the third person gives them a light show inches from their face! This is such an awesome feeling!!!!! 8(

talking with strangers in a comfortable environment- especially a place where other people are altering their perspectives as well. Such a nice sense of commonality- where I usually look for differences when I'm in many of my other states of mind- this gives a chance to want to connect and know they want to connect with you.
I've had great conversations with people waiting in line at the ballroom..