• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

anyone got any good rolltricks?

Good luck finding someone who will cater to people rolling and not take one theirselves, but here's a similar one to yours.

This works especially good in SUV's for some reason:
Go through the automatic drive through car washer when you're rolling. Crank up the tunes, preferably some bad ass techno/house/whatev Daft Punk or something, and when the brushes start moving over your car it will somehow seem like it's going to the beat of the music and it feels so weird like the brushes are touching you somehow it's rad. Then the washers come and it's even trippier dude, best to time it so it's right when you're peaking. Then finally, here's the clincher...

When it comes time for the blowers that dry off your car, slam down ALL the windows in the car and go through the blower/dryer part. It's fricking insane.

Trust me, it will be the best 8 dollars you ever spent on rolls.

I'm also new to the site but I thought I'd give some insight from my experiences.

Turn off the lights, grab a lighters, and repeatidly spark it off/on.

Get on your knees on a carpet or something soft, but your hands behind your head, and plae your arms against your head, and just roll around (obviously be careful not to hit your head on anything), sounds stupid but feels amazing when you're coming up.

Grab a couple ice cubes and just hold them in your hand, it feels amazing as they just melt away, and the funny part is it takes a bit for them to melt but it will feel like it's been like 15 seconds.

I'm rolling tonight so I'll have to try some of the stuff I just read, and I'll give you guys some feedback.

Be safe. Peace.

ooh ya menthol cigarets have to be the best .... o i have one more i didnt see take vicks rub and just keep sniffing it it feels like cool water running down your chest and for a better feeling run the vicks on your chest and after words sniff the vicks

I am just waiting till the day the find out that Vicks causes cancer!!! All of us will be like, WTF?!?!?

^^^ LMAO!!!! we're all screwed. the best blow up for me is the traditional backrub/seabreeze. or take an icecube and rub it ALLL over your face, and your body if you want... it feels so cool.

sit on a chair, tilt ur head back + close ur eyes, make sure ur in a room with a waterproof floor, (laminate, tiled etc) so u can clean up the water afterwards, have ur friend fill up a glass of COLD water, have them pour it >>SLOWLY<< on your forehead so it trickles down your face onto your chest, Its fucking AMAZING it makes u buzz like fuck , and when you open your eyes you come round feeling more refreshed and more fucked than ever b4!!!!!

Roll in a situation you would never imagine rolling in. Like on the underground during the morning rushhour while playing your fave toons on your MP3 player.

I like giving and receiving scalp rubs. Get someone to stand or sit in front of you, spread your fingers out in a tiger claw fashion, then have the person move their head in all directions on the tips of your fingers (keeping your hand still). Switch between this and neck rubs and you'll be in heaven =D

well, ecstasy enhances your senses, especially touch. your more sensitive to the menthol in the vicks, so the tingling feels cool on your skin. at least that's how i see it :) i also love the smell of it normally, and when i'm rolling it's just that much more powerful.

SaraDay said:
AND THE BEST OF ALL IS:
-roll with someone who has never rolled before.. they enjoy your prescense and you usually will become really good friends prior to that little escapade
smile.gif

------------------
.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:..:
.oOo.SaraDay.oOo.

I love what you just said because it shouws you're a beautiful person. Making sure the ppl you roll with are chill is a major factor on roll quality.

Can you explain how you light up the Vicks because burned plastic can't possibly be healthy for your lungs. What i do is open one up and put the filter that's inside onto another Vick's so you goet twice the meth. :)

I've read somewhere that 20 Vicks nasal inhalers contain about a full dose of Meth. Now i wonder how can you extract that out of 20 filters. Boil em in hot water maybe? and drink it... any thoughts on that?

v

heidibear said:
well, ecstasy enhances your senses, especially touch. your more sensitive to the menthol in the vicks, so the tingling feels cool on your skin. at least that's how i see it :) i also love the smell of it normally, and when i'm rolling it's just that much more powerful.

it's not the menthol If you read the list of ingridients the only active is menthamphetamine ;)

best trick ever (or at least one of the best):
apply Tiger Balm on your nipples (and if you'd prefer wear a shirt made from a light, thin material after application)

idontgiveafak said:
it's not the menthol If you read the list of ingridients the only active is menthamphetamine ;)
what are you talking about? there is not Methamphetamines in vicks vapo rub! if there was meth in vapo rub, there would be people buying it by the gross, and they'd have to schedual 1 it. lol

this is taken from the www.vicks.com

Active Ingredients:

* 4.8% Camphor (cough suppressant & topical analgesic)
* 2.6% Menthol (cough suppressant & topical analgesic)
* 1.2% Eucalyptus oil (cough suppressant)

Inactive Ingredients:

Cedarleaf oil, nutmeg oil, special petrolatum, thymol, and turpentine oil.

ok and on topic.... i just found out (from experience ;) ) that playing video games, especially Katamari Damaci, while rolling is freaking awesome. It keeps your mind off of trying or waiting to come up, and then BAM, you're there!

Man where are all the old school rollers from say like 6-7 years ago? All these toys and vicks today I still can't believe some people are just learning about those damned things. Best tricks are the old mind games to me. Look back and try em like the empire state building, the easy airplane, the box, and the bear in the woods tricks. Mind games will have you going and give you some visuals with your feelings I miss those days now everyone just wants massages and vicks and hardly anyone actually knows how to use glowsticks correctly or photons.

we used to do that kind of stuff at sleepovers, SOBER lol... i should see if people want to try that next time we are rolling!

idk if this is on the list already butttttttttttttt

taking a vibrator (the kind you can control the intensity of) and moving it across your hair-line, the bridge of your nose, your chin, etc... feels AMAZING!!!

just an extra tid-bit... chap stick is fun too!!!!!