• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone from South Africa ??

Are you getting it in a powder form thats already crushed?

Of the top of my head i think pseudoephedrine could be one but will look into it more, as for testing kits. Nothing that i have come across. Maybe @dalpat077 can add. Thing is i hardly ever use it and when i do it's either mdma crystals/shards so its pure ( or as can be at that stage) and then i get them in tab form with 2cb but thats why they are prepressed cause its a mix and not pure mdma.

But wil ask around what they use. But doubt about testing kits

Are you getting it in a powder form thats already crushed?

Of the top of my head i think pseudoephedrine could be one but will look into it more, as for testing kits. Nothing that i have come across. Maybe @dalpat077 can add. Thing is i hardly ever use it and when i do it's either mdma crystals/shards so its pure ( or as can be at that stage) and then i get them in tab form with 2cb but thats why they are prepressed cause its a mix and not pure mdma.

But wil ask around what they use. But doubt about testing kits
A couple of months ago I did what I thought was MDMA it was in pill form in Durban but upon further reflection the high I got was not the high MDMA should be like. I felt just energetic but not to the point of hyperactivity and I felt talkative and in deep concentration, I didn't feel the euphoric element that MDMA is supposed to give you. Which leads me to believe that whatever I took was probably fake.

Yeah it was fake. The only prepressed mdma tabs i will still touch are db's anyother pressed e-tab are fake or very under dosed and cut with who knows what these days. So next time look for raw mdma normally sold in caps reason they got the nickname "caps or mcaps" Abundant in the north but you from durban's side and can't say i know any reliable people down there.

Yeah it was fake. The only prepressed mdma tabs i will still touch are db's anyother pressed e-tab are fake or very under dosed and cut with who knows what these days. So next time look for raw mdma normally sold in caps reason they got the nickname "caps or mcaps" Abundant in the north but you from durban's side and can't say i know any reliable people down there.
Yeah true I'll be sure to keep that in mind but like I'm not doing MDMA again or stuff that's an upper or amphetamine those things are dangerous AF especially here in SA or from around where I'm from I just realised we trust these dealers too much and they are not trust worthy. I had major long term come down, I think maybe shrooms and weed are better the more natural the better.

Good morning.

Wish I could help i.e. MDMA never been my thing at all. Sure am prepared to do so research for you on the subject though and get back to you.

Us SAFFAS should set up a private meeting one of these days (just a suggestion) i.e. we may have much to talk about.
Yeah please do, I think there is close to no information on drugs here in SA I think its good to know what they cut this stuff with so we just be more carefully and cautious. And yeah bro we have to some time its just this whole pandemic messing everything up.

For the record:

Details of this very documentary were posted on another thread using the same link that @TargetX used above. For some reason it doesn't work (not from within South Africa anyway) i.e. the error message is basically "Video unavailable" when using that link. The link below works though and I've confirmed that it's the exact same documentary (just with a different title).

Have fun. Not my thing and doesn't look like too much fun to me. But hey: each to their own I guess. This being said: the manufacturing process is "backyard chemistry". In the hands of a chemist and with the right equipment and vouched for and quality precursors: well who know what's possible.........

Oh and by the way: there a definite political agenda with this documentary. All I'm saying is to not take everything said and discussed as gospel.

I seen that on YT quite a while ago. Nice move of you posting it! I had to laugh when reading the comment section. One guy wrote
" i live there but even i wouldnt dare go into Soveto as a white person. " Vice got a new one out, showing the end precursors to fent being dropped off big ships and picked up by small boats from the Sinalero Cartel, then showing how they mix liquid fent with crumbled brown, then pressing kilo bricks to get the " too much " fent out again, stating a bad batch is when theres too much fent left inside. A shame for the original brown. We will never see that anyway but amerikans beware!

Hey.

Are you from South Africa?

Been trying to find this damn thread to ask you (just found it now)?
Oh, no. My aunt is! Thats why i stay quiet on the topic of politics in South Africa. Already lost a Job over that topic. ( still dont know how to pm! I am ooold . Didnt get what you meant with " fireworks " in other Thread).
All the best for you though!!!🙂 Have a good, no, great (!) Day!

Oh. No problem. Just was making an assumption (which I REALLY should stop doing I know).

Lost a job over the topic? Now THAT would be an interesting conversation or topic! Lol!

The "fireworks" was in reference to what happened to my thread (which I think was gone by the time you saw some action unfolding).

PM? Just click on the member's username and then click on "Start Conversation". That's then a "private conversation" between the two of you. Exactly HOW private HERE I don't know (from running my own forums from time to time I can tell you that Administrators or Moderators can read PM's if they're so inclined or if one of the parties "Reports" a certain message that's been sent). Oh and if the "Start Conversation" option/button doesn't appear then it means that member doesn't want to be sent, or receive, PM's and has the option turned off in their profile.

So where ARE you from (you don't have to say i.e. send me a PM! Lol!).

You too have a great day. And thanks.
Hey Thanks alot!! Now thats not hard!👍
Well, you asked for it, dunno if i should say in public but here ya go: we where sitting in the lunch room for staff and i told a fuc... bast....that name me ONE Country, just ONE, and Obama doesnt count, he Hawaiian, where there is a black leader and a somewhat steady democracy, no weee rich oil film of bloody rich on a huge water bucket of poor people, very poor ( like not even a working infrastructure). There aint one! Look at americas try to make up for slavery and giving the black folks a Country, Land to farm etc. Called it Liberia. Look at it now!!! Wanna go there for a vacation? Now i have black friends, i just dont bring that up when with em. Anyway, next Day fired for being a Nazi!
Nice, huh? Probably got lotsa enemys here now. But name ONE and i wil change my opinion! 1 !!!

Living here?it was s beautiful country.live in Johannesburg
I'm not living there yet. I usually fly down there to see the family every year. Moving down there may or may not happen over the next few years depending on everything that happens

EDIT: this is my other account since I got locked out of the other one

It's lovely to see such a diversity of posters.

Is there anybody near the kwazulu-natal province that can give any living insight onto the riots over former president Jacob Zuma?

Looting and unrest leaves 72 dead as South Africa violence continues - BBC News - YouTube

Reeta
Yes, I can. Mr. Bashir returned to the melting pot, felt an outcast so starting shouting shit to try and stay relevant. People found out, he scuttled back into the warm sweaty tit of the bbc, and life has been in turmoil ever since.

I have some good Saffa mates. One of them is ex Pineland skate scene alumni - lovely fellow but a slave to the smack

Is Methaqualone (Mandrax) still legal (prescription only) in SA?
Hi,

I've recently joined, so thought I would provide some input.

With reference to the Drugs and Drug Trafficking Act 140 of 1992, no, methaqualone is not legal in South Africa and can't be prescribed. Further, any other preparation containing methaqualone and known by any other trade name (e.g. Quaalude). Despite the legal status, its prevalence is increasing and has been spreading geographically to areas where it hasn't been previously been common.
mandrz.jpg

Figure 1. Photograph of methaqualone tablet. The press weighed 1,4g and has been found in various provinces.​