• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Anyone from South Africa ??

There are a handful that i know of, maybe they will make themselves known or maybe not. And most of them are more ex S.A. as they have immigrated to other countries. Wish i could have done the same but also happy i didn't. This is such a beautiful country, just a shame how its being wrecked.

but wadup @I hope it gets better

There are a handful that i know of, maybe they will make themselves known or maybe not. And most of them are more ex S.A. as they have immigrated to other countries. Wish i could have done the same but also happy i didn't. This is such a beautiful country, just a shame how its being wrecked.

but wadup @I hope it gets better

Yeah its been looted empty all that's left is its natural beauty and it's people.

And its that exact natural beauty that they destroying thats pissing me off so much. Like commercializing hidden and beautiful vaca spots, like the wild coast. Hate what they busy doing there.
Yeah they are, I'm close to the wildcoast and all these sceneries and site seeing places are being privatized bit by bit.

Ah, I’ve been invited to a funeral in De Aar, would have been nice to sample the fabled ludes.

Ah, I’ve been invited to a funeral in De Aar, would have been nice to sample the fabled ludes.
There's a great VICE documentary on Methaqualone use and manufacture in South Africa The Story of the South African Quaalude (Hamilton's Pharmacopeia Full Episode)

Probably not practical or intelligent for you to score illegal drugs in a foreign country however, but the doc is very interesting none the less. Seems like the Chinese ship in the precursors for the locals to make the drug, like fentanyl & methamphetamine in Mexico, MDMA and Speed in The Netherlands, acetic anhydride for heroin in Myanmar and Afghanistan and...well you get the idea. Long may it continue! They're probably the sole reason MDMA is so widespread, pure and cheap after safrole was fucked as a viable precursor

I was under the impression this kinda thread wasn't aloud maybe I'm wrong

But I also heard they made ludes illegal in South africa