The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Misc Anyone from Huntington WV??

Balissa

Bluelighter
Went here today to try to cold cop since my guy is MIA but I had to luck. No one wanted to sell to a 90s grunge looking chick driving an Escalade it just looks suspect I guess. Anyways what’s the scene like there? My guy keep grey Fent but I’m curious is there’s anything else out there.

Bummer you couldn't find any. I live in Baltimore where it's obvs ridiculously easy to cop. Used to live in Eastern panhandle WV, never been to Hungtington tho

Oh I’ve heard good things about Baltimore’s scene and that’s you lived in WV farthest up There I’ve lived is Charleston but my granny was born in Wyoming co was up there Ive been to Parkersburg and Morgantown both.

Oh I’ve heard good things about Baltimore’s scene and that’s you lived in WV farthest up There I’ve lived is Charleston but my granny was born in Wyoming co was up there Ive been to Parkersburg and Morgantown both.
Yeah I went to WVU for a semester so I've been to Morgantown a bunch. Currently owe like 2k+ in state taxes so I'm gonna be avoiding WV for a while :knife:

I totally understand when I worked over there but lived in KY I got taxes for both states. Everyone wants their cut.