• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone from Australia??

Ohh really? Haha whoops!…oh thankyou🥰…I’m not so familiar with bluelight, what can’t we talk about?

Ah. The French. They can sew handbags and make cheese with the best of them. But since 1805 they’ve comprehensively fucked up everything military they went near.
Ah. The masochist freak... They still don't see that Sade is a friendly character... :(

Hey all🙋🏼‍♀️I’m new here and I’m looking for new friends in Australia (Victoria) I’ve just had major surgery and I have no support..was hoping to find some new people to talk to

Hi Bluesky im Nightrider,
Welcome to the forum.
Sending you strong health vibes for your recovery.

How are you doing at the moment?

Nr xx

P.s im the classiest bogan you will ever meet

Yeah, in a submarine way i could dig deep into empathy for em, but Australia is one of the first territory that is going to go first, i'm helpless fo ya sorryyyyy :)
I'm intrigued. Is that a geological or intuitive meaning or...?
I'm not exactly surprised to hear someone say that, but our reasons may be diferent.

Hi Bluesky im Nightrider,
Welcome to the forum.
Sending you strong health vibes for your recovery.

How are you doing at the moment?

Nr xx

P.s im the classiest bogan you will ever meet
Classiest bogan? Is that a challenge?

Classiest bogan? Is that a challenge?
i dunno..i might be up for a challenge. Every bogan shape is diffrent you know? All different shapes, spiky contours. Except the ones that shoulda been been shoved down the froth hole at the beginning. no one ever talks about that do they :p

i dunno..i might be up for a challenge. Every bogan shape is diffrent you know? All different shapes, spiky contours. Except the ones that shoulda been been shoved down the froth hole at the beginning. no one ever talks about that do they :p
Excuse me, im just pretty anti-over-population but dont want to draw anyone into my polemic :D

Hey mate,

Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery. Shout out if you need a hand, plenty of support here
L.L

Hey im 24 male brother i was released from prison this year 04 may i served 2 and a half years locked up in nsw did time in most of the max security prisons in nsw goulborn cc in koori yard, silverwater cc, Nowra cc, wellington cc, parklea cc and others too many to name all. Hope your well mate im happy too be home.

Ive been using meth, benzos and opiates by injecting and smoking for 10 years ish longest i ever been clean is the 2 and a half years prison i recently served.

Nice meet you i am nicholas but people call me robbo or lil maddog. brother i am a proud mixed race light skinned aboriginal and aussie man. My tribe is wiradjuri tribe.
My Dad is aboriginal, mum is white aussie/english

I am from country nsw in central west nsw

#kooripride

#jailbird

#639016#