• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone ever use pure PMA recreationally?

Splatt

Ex-Bluelighter
We all know its probably the worst drug to take if you want to live etc...

But some people do takle this recreationally.. if you have, and not tricked into buying a pill or cap that was sold as MDMA which contained PMA etc...

What was your dose?

I've only had the stuff with south australian police tested pills, dirty yellow stars around 2004/2005 or so which contained MDMA and PMA, no quantity results, but ended up having 3 of them over the night.. felt little MDMA effects so I guess there was little PMA as well, but it sure did make the comedown whack with K and n2o.

What I want to do is try it recreationally, without needing E.R. or dying, so I'm thinking 20mg to start.. wait a week. then up the dose by 10-15mg ?

Keeping a very good eye on my heart rate, blood pressure and body temperature. And not mixing with anything besides benzos if needed. And maybe weed (as weeds been known to lower body temperature and blood pressure slightly)

I am never sure of the dose I take so every batch that comes out I play it safe and take one and then will alter my next dose dependant on how I felt the first time. I find a with an empty stomach effects are felt after 1 and 1/2 hours but with food in the stomach it can take up to 3 hours which makes it hard getting the timing right when you want to roll.I would never recommend redosing on PMA until at least 1 1/2 hours. As with all pills it is buyer beware, people do die on this shit so be careful. Be careful drinking alcohol as I have seen people totally munted after just a couple of drinks, I avoid it.

If you could get straight pma powder or pill that you knew was 100% pma and no MDMA mixed with it & nothing else then you could try small doses but I think your going to end up like that Ian fellow.

Maybe you should come to sydney or melbourne for a visit and see how the pills are down this way, instead of the crap thats getting sold to all the skoolies up that way.

Ive never intentionally had a pill with pma on purpose but can agree that some of the pills I have had since when i started in 2000 did from the hot & cold sweats and just feeling terrible & I just knew not to have the same pill again.

Some people like pma but it effects everyone very differently & very unpredictable & most times bad reactions compared to mdma which gives pretty much everyone the same effect with little to no bad effects.

Last edited:
With access to pure both substances I don't really think going to Sydney will help, the only pills I've ever had there were dodgey, the best being some weird green clover though which was like strong, but came on within 5 min. bit of K, mostly MDA and some mdma. (mandelin showed alor of red before purple).. the rest were speedbombs. If you know the right person doesnt matter where you get your pills freom, unless your in some bumkin town and theyre twice the price.

MDMA hardly gives everyone the same effect... no drug does.

So no one was willingly used PMA?

I'm pretty sure if it was available to me I would, but I've only ever come across it in the odd pill.

I know people who took halves of the recent pacmans and they said it was one of the scariest experiences they ever had. Lots of sweating and heart racing and this was half a pill, so imagine what a full pill could have done.

I was under the impression weed heightens blood pressure and heart rate?

Umm like 7 years ago around 2000-2001 I has some of the mitubishi rolls that were pure pma that killed like 6 people in chicago.

I ate 2 rolls with about half an eigth of shrooms, something felt wrong about 30 mins into it, I started feeling nausous and went into the bathrrom and puked, chalked it up to the mushrooms making me puke and went back to my room and waited for the rolls to kick in and have an awesome time shrooming and rolling. Well that never came instead I started getting horrible pains in my back and neck, like convulsions or maybe seizures, my back and up into my neck leading up to my head were constricting and wretching painfully and I seriously started to wonder if I was going to die. I was in serious pain to the point I started praying to god to just stop this shit and I'd never do drugs again, really fucking delirious type shit.. after about 4-6 hours I started cloming down and the weird shit with my back and neck stopped and I felt somewhat normal, but for the next 4-5 days I got migraine headaches which I've never had and just felt crappy and paranoid about the shit never going away. I visited the doctor about a week later and mentioned the miagraine headaches and everything but they never gave me anything for it. Eventually they went away but the whole thing was shitty and horrid.. I mean when the headaches came on I would burrow my head under a pillow cause the light killed me and just lay there writhing for a couple hours till i could fall asleep..

Basicly I just wanted to warn you what can happen with pma and it dosen't mix well with anything else, my friend tried the mitsubishsi rolls maybe 1 or 2 without the shrooms and just said it was like a speedy shity roll, so I'm thinking the shrooms did something with it.

Anyways watch out, that shit can kill you or even if you live it can make you all fucked up and give you serious medical problems like miagraine headaches and shit.

weed makes your heart rate higher, but lowers body temperature and blood pressure.

It seems the posters took PMA by mistake, and with other drugs in one case. I know how much it sucks thinking you've had MDMA when you've taken PMA.. The panic makes the pjhysicals worse.

But if you make your exact dose.... No one has ever done it here?.. I heard theres a bit of a small market around for it.

Seems to be pretty downplayed in PIHKAL

DOSAGE: 50 - 80 mg.

DURATION: short.

QUALITATIVE COMMENTS: (with 60 mg) At just over an hour, there was a sudden blood pressure rise, with the systolic going up 55 mm. This was maintained for another hour. I found the effects reminiscent of DET, distinct after-images, and some parasthesia. I was without any residue by early evening (after 5 hours).

(with 70 mg) It hit quite suddenly. I had a feeling of druggedness, almost an alcohol-like intoxication, and I never was really high in the psychedelic sense.

Hell I wasn't even thinking of taking 60mg,

On the tragic side, a few years later, 4-MA became widely distributed in both the US (as the sulfate salt) and in Canada (as the hydrochloride), perhaps in-spired by some studies in rats that had reported that it was second only to LSD in potency as a hallucinogen. The several deaths that occurred probably followed overdose, and it was clear that 4-MA was involved as it had been isolated from both urine and tissue during post mortems. It had been sold under the names of Chicken Power and Chicken Yellow, and was promoted as being MDA. I could find no record of a typical street dosage, but comments collected in association with the deaths implied that the ingested quantites were in the hundreds of milligrams. Rrecently, the ethoxy homologue, 4-EA, appeared on the streets of Canada. The dosage, again, was not reported. It was promptly illegalized there.

its difficult to describe one persons experience to another, but the closest I could say is that your head feels similar to your 'smacky pills' with some pretty weird 'dreams' when your eyes are closed. You do have that empathy and get all kissy and shit as well but cant screw as you are too munted. At the same time people with a low amphetamine tollerance get a speed buzz but only in the body, which can look really funny as they are totally munted in a chair but their legs are doing the Riverdance ( kicking and moving for the younger ones ). The DG's that killed that poor girl were bought up so quickly by people that like PMA they were sold out about 3 days after her death and a second batch was brought out. The first had more purple flecks while the second was more charcoal.

Am I the only one who thinks there is an inherent problem with people reporting on supposed PMA pills? Mainly due to the fact that, like MD pills, the contents is largely unknown. People report good things from pills said to contain PMA, but how do you know what it contained, in what dose? We all know the police aren't going to tell us useful things like that (judging from almost every PMA scare in the past). For instance, the pill might have had 5mg PMA and 80mg MDMA, but still been branded as a "PMA" pill. The effects of which would probably be more enjoyable than a higher dose of PMA by itself.

What would probably be more useful is reports from people who have had access to "pure" PMA in known doses.

peaked: thats what this thread is more aimed at...
people who had access to pure pma.

Well i couldnt find much info so I took 40mg orally. Found it pretty shitty. strong and quick come up with about 3 hours of feeling drunk and hot, before the "peak" kicked in and i was bored by then. Did nothing a low dose of shitty impure MDMA mixed with bad speed and some weed would of done.

I had a lot of Meth related problems (but insomnia was fine with alcohol, weed and benzos) when i take meth orally (nausea, dirty feeling, muscle pain, GI troubles, skin weirdness.. so I think I might try shooting 20mg... that makes meth a drug worth doing for me (although i hate meth now.. but yuck @ other routes of meth) Limited supply here so I want one good experience out of it. I was never a fan for any amphetamines (unless it's mdxx or the psych ones) unless they're booted.. so.. ill wait a couple of weeks and try again.

so far.. nopt impressed, although, i could see how a small dose of MDMA would of smoothed things together like IanHard said.. Keep in mind im not having 200mg PMA and 200mg MDMA. Im playing this like Shulgin.

And on a note the D&G's were very very munty. Had lots of MDMA in them but yes, felt very hot on them and got some odd effects. And It's true cops should release mg doses in pills, cos a pill could contain 80mg mdma, and 3mg pma and be considered "DOCTOR DEATH PMA.EXE" etc.. also pma and pmma can be contained in raw mdma crystal/powder before it is pressed depending how good they did the synth and if they used certain natural sassafras oils as a starting precursor.

I have taken what i was told was pure PMA in canada back in 2005 on about 5 occasions roughly 5-7 days apart.

It's not wise to try to find it in Australia as most people you ask say your mad or even front up to you with all sorts of obsenities and threats HAHA

Everey time was 100mg+ taken orally. The first time being a bit freaky as i didn't feel much for over 2 hours and had virtually forgotten about the drug. I went up to a bar to order a beer and started to get all hot and sweaty, lost balance and had some wierd body sensations. After this i had slight visuals and danced for a couple of hours.

On other occasions i had a 100mg cap followed by a 50ish mg line at +3.00 along with other shit and even DMT at the end of a night on PMA and pills (extreme).

All in all it's really not worth messing with. On it's own it was pretty shit and when i mixed it with other chems fuck knows what role it played. I'd much prefer other phenethlamines and tryptamines. Not to mention how much safer they are when compared with PMA.

I can't believe no one else has tried it besides in botched pills?!

[EDIT: Removed unnecessary content. Lil Angel15]

Last edited by a moderator:
PsiloSubNaut said:
I can't believe no one else has tried it besides in botched pills?!

A few years ago the was a Bluelight member, Ianhard, who would brag about using PMA and mixing it with other drugs. Everyone warned him that it was dangerous. He is dead now and i guess that has put a lot of people off it.

^ I remember him.. RIP :( I have never had the urge to try it nor will i ever! Really not worth it in my books..

He died after multiple successful attempts of mixing 200mg PMA and 200mg MDMA. He said PMA took away the "sickly" feeling some people can get on an MDMA trip. He assumed it was safe for him and kept using those doses and yeah.. he died. PMA shouldn't be mixed with anything that can make you hotter, more stimulated or breath less... basically anything,

Do you guys recall when the media drummed up PMA as the next MDMA?

I find that that PMA effects people differently for example some trip out get really smashed over indulged MDA excess feeling. smacked out cooked.
but i find it a hot flushed drunk type feeling. i have strange tolerance to stimulant meds as i have ADHD meth just calms depresses me so yeah.
I remember PMA pills where others were soo cocked over heating flushed stumbling around tripping out.

I recall shulgin not rating it at all psychedelic. he called it something different though if i recall.

I still want to try get something out of it.
why take random street "ecstasy" ?

Last edited: