• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Anyone ever use cocaine and ritalin at the same time?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Curious if the effects of ritalin and cocaine cross to create a better/intense high them both being reuptake inhibitors

I am not certainly how dangerous this would be, but harm reduction logic would insist that you don't try to combine two dopamine reuptake inhibitors. Both cocaine and methyphenidate are quite strong and the potential for dangerous heart troubles (and also vasoconstriction) would be much greater when combining them. Also the toxicity to the heart long-term, cocaine is already one of the more toxic drugs for your heart that you can do.

I am not certainly how dangerous this would be, but harm reduction logic would insist that you don't try to combine two dopamine reuptake inhibitors. Both cocaine and methyphenidate are quite strong and the potential for dangerous heart troubles (and also vasoconstriction) would be much greater when combining them. Also the toxicity to the heart long-term, cocaine is already one of the more toxic drugs for your heart that you can do.
logic is sound, i was just curious if anyone has ever tried the combo, not intending to try it myself but was curious as to if the effects would cross eachother or cancel eachother out, but yeah in terms of harm reduction its utter stupid

I can guarantee they would not in any way cancel each other out. It would certainly be that they would produce a more stimulating and dangerous combination than either of them alone.

I have taken adder all and cocaine together and it seemed like less got me where I needed to be , so those two "ritilan /cocaine " would probably enhance each other

Been using cocaine and speed tonight together very dangerous I thought I was going to have a heart attack a few times. Please do not use these together. It's fucking stupid . Research the science then make your own conclusions

I was high on coke once years ago and a friend did up a line and i thought it was coke too but it was rits. It killed my nice coke buzz and just made me feel speedy.
I wouldn't recommend it

I was high on coke once years ago and a friend did up a line and i thought it was coke too but it was rits. It killed my nice coke buzz and just made me feel speedy.
I wouldn't recommend it
Thanks for your input, i thoughtd theyd enhance the high and not add a speedy edge to it

First post. first off I am a cancer survivor and while it may seem odd, after the horrendous chemo drugs I had to deal with I decided that (heck with it) everything is on the table. I started using coc and found I enjoyed it except for how it scorched my nasal passages. I was prescribed Rit and read about how similar it is to Coc ssooooooooooo. I decided to cut my coc with rit to reduce the nasil burn and extend my coc. This is not an everyday thing but if I have some coc i will use it. Anyway, I mixed the coc and rit and it definitely made it easier on nose. maybe blunted the intensity of the coc but overall it didn't seem to change much.

First post. first off I am a cancer survivor and while it may seem odd, after the horrendous chemo drugs I had to deal with I decided that (heck with it) everything is on the table. I started using coc and found I enjoyed it except for how it scorched my nasal passages. I was prescribed Rit and read about how similar it is to Coc ssooooooooooo. I decided to cut my coc with rit to reduce the nasil burn and extend my coc. This is not an everyday thing but if I have some coc i will use it. Anyway, I mixed the coc and rit and it definitely made it easier on nose. maybe blunted the intensity of the coc but overall it didn't seem to change much.
Proper cocaine is rather smoothe on the nose my friend. the only coke that id had intense burning with was some shit when i first started using and what i obviously know now is that it was garbage blow, you should keep a rule that i do and that is to only buy rocks, its best that way but i know somtimes powder is all some people have in their areas
i'll attach a pic of half of my last buy that should give you an idea of what to look for.

Attachments

• IMG_0496[1].JPG
    IMG_0496[1].JPG
    125.6 KB · Views: 20
In my humble opinion, since methylphenidate has the closest subjective resemblance to C-Jam and the peripheral to central actions ratio is about the same, it could be used to stretch out a supply of Bolivian Marching Powder. I have taken the pharmaceutical and reagent-grade Nose Candy by mouth and have been scripted methylphenidate over the years as a hypotension medication which just happens to be an opioid potentiator, and also to combat somnolence with rapidly rising doses. The doctors and I opt for medications which do more than one thing, above and beyond potentiation, so as to prevent polypharmacy and make things easier from an administrative standpoint for all involved.

I have written about Blue Velvet and Ts and Blues, and there are a couple of other recipes including adding methylphenidate to Blue Velvet, adding it to Ts and Blues (called Kibbles & Bits) and combining methylphenidate with tripelennamine, also called Kibbles & Bits. If you can lay yours hands on some Pyribenzamine, PBZ, Pelamine or generic tripelennamine, its dopamine reuptake inhibition amongst other things could give you more of what you are looking for.

Last edited:
Proper cocaine is rather smoothe on the nose my friend. the only coke that id had intense burning with was some shit when i first started using and what i obviously know now is that it was garbage blow, you should keep a rule that i do and that is to only buy rocks, its best that way but i know somtimes powder is all some people have in their areas
i'll attach a pic of half of my last buy that should give you an idea of what to look for.

I cannot believe you are trashing this cooking crack =P

??
I cannot believe you are trashing this cooking crack =P
my pic? it was fantastic while it lasted, whatcha talking about m8? his coke giving him mad nose burn is mostly due to some form of cut in my experience proper coke should have a good-chemical smell and be smoothe anyway you consume it aslong as prepared correctly should also retain nearly most of its weight if not more

Yeah good coke is easier on the nose than methylphenidate.

It's not quite the same, but I've snorted lines simultaneously of n-ethylhexedrone and isopropylphenidate. I lost lots of weight not eating much for a few weeks,

It's not quite the same, but I've snorted lines simultaneously of n-ethylhexedrone and isopropylphenidate. I lost lots of weight not eating much for a few weeks,
always make sure to chow down on protein consuming lots of stimulants, because you need to replenish the dopamine you use up somehow its a give and take type of thing, and i'm sure youve experienced the day after a binge where you can't muster enough energy to take a piss, this i believe strongly related to dopamine itself aswell ofcourse the adrenergic system plays its role too and you can get the same if not worse effects from adrenal fatigue if used in high enough doses and over a long enough sustained period itd be the same as becoming physically dependent on opiates, while not nearly as bad and not remotely as painful to withdraw from can be quite a bitch in its own right to take a breather from stimulants which i know all too welly

on occasions of High-protein intake during heavy stimulant use i rarely experience much of a withdrawal period if any, but if i don't stick to what seems to do the trick, the suffering is tripled if not quadrupled in terms of after effects
infact pertaining to this, i sincerely believe i'm able to maintain the effects that i get when i use whatever because of sticking to this, which i reccomend to anyone using plenty of stimulants even if its just a day thing, you'll feel a hell of alot better the next day but ive started to realize that 90% of people aren't like me in this way and tend to lose their appetites or not eat altogether, i never have an issue with stimulant induced appetite loss

always make sure to chow down on protein consuming lots of stimulants, because you need to replenish the dopamine you use up somehow its a give and take type of thing, and i'm sure youve experienced the day after a binge where you can't muster enough energy to take a piss, this i believe strongly related to dopamine itself aswell ofcourse the adrenergic system plays its role too and you can get the same if not worse effects from adrenal fatigue if used in high enough doses and over a long enough sustained period itd be the same as becoming physically dependent on opiates, while not nearly as bad and not remotely as painful to withdraw from can be quite a bitch in its own right to take a breather from stimulants which i know all too well
Pretty on point, I'm actually thinking I need a bitch of a tolerance break from most NDRI stimulants at the moment, such is their weakened effect on me. It does go away fairly quickly though from past experience, from cathinones at least.

I credit protein shakes with keeping me in physically good shape throughout my drug use, that and I've at least been active enough that I'm not wasting away