• 💊 Basic Drug Discussion 💊

Welcome to Bluelight!

Biology, Pharmacology & Drugs 101

Stimulants Anyone ever use cocaine and ritalin at the same time?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Curious if the effects of ritalin and cocaine cross to create a better/intense high them both being reuptake inhibitors

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
I am not certainly how dangerous this would be, but harm reduction logic would insist that you don't try to combine two dopamine reuptake inhibitors. Both cocaine and methyphenidate are quite strong and the potential for dangerous heart troubles (and also vasoconstriction) would be much greater when combining them. Also the toxicity to the heart long-term, cocaine is already one of the more toxic drugs for your heart that you can do.

Zonxx

Bluelighter
I am not certainly how dangerous this would be, but harm reduction logic would insist that you don't try to combine two dopamine reuptake inhibitors. Both cocaine and methyphenidate are quite strong and the potential for dangerous heart troubles (and also vasoconstriction) would be much greater when combining them. Also the toxicity to the heart long-term, cocaine is already one of the more toxic drugs for your heart that you can do.
logic is sound, i was just curious if anyone has ever tried the combo, not intending to try it myself but was curious as to if the effects would cross eachother or cancel eachother out, but yeah in terms of harm reduction its utter stupid

Xorkoth

Sr. Mod: PD, TR, TDS, P&S
Staff member
I can guarantee they would not in any way cancel each other out. It would certainly be that they would produce a more stimulating and dangerous combination than either of them alone.

Opiate/opioid420

Greenlighter
I have taken adder all and cocaine together and it seemed like less got me where I needed to be , so those two "ritilan /cocaine " would probably enhance each other

KingOfWessex

Bluelighter
Been using cocaine and speed tonight together very dangerous I thought I was going to have a heart attack a few times. Please do not use these together. It's fucking stupid . Research the science then make your own conclusions

Lucy20

Bluelighter
I was high on coke once years ago and a friend did up a line and i thought it was coke too but it was rits. It killed my nice coke buzz and just made me feel speedy.
I wouldn't recommend it

Zonxx

Bluelighter
I was high on coke once years ago and a friend did up a line and i thought it was coke too but it was rits. It killed my nice coke buzz and just made me feel speedy.
I wouldn't recommend it
Thanks for your input, i thoughtd theyd enhance the high and not add a speedy edge to it