• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Anyone ever try klonopin with low dose alcohol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnackSpace

Greenlighter
Just curious if anyone has good experience that they can actually remember with this combo? In the past I took Xanax with alcohol, but my memory is a bit hazy, nothing bad happened I just can't remember it. Is 1 or 2 klonopin with 1 or 2 beers a decent combo to just be chill? Or is that a disaster waiting to happen?

Don't even bother, no increased euphoria and it will probably just make you less coordinated and further impair speech, decision making etc. Not to mention it's pretty easy to die on this combo. Took 2mg of Xanax with a pint of jack Daniels and I could hardly feel my pulse.

There are enough threads like this.
While you most likely won't die from taking one Klonopin and one beer you are risking a black out, if you don't have a tolerance to both and during the black out you'll most likely take more benzos and alcohol and do stupid shit you won't remember tomorrow.
Just don't do it.

Booze with Ragetrils will pretty easily end you behind a cop car. I have seen plenty of people get paradoxical reactions from Clonazepam and booze and ended up going postal while in night club.

In a matter of a fact cops released a note that in over two thirds of the cases in which a guy who had been taken into custody due violent actions while drunk there were also benzos too on the samples if they were taked and especially clonazepam in those that was tested more precisely. However the cops were sued because of that statement as they had spelled our clonazepam brand name Rivotril as Raivotril which can be translated into Ragetril.

yeah, there are obvious dangers mixing any CNS depressants, mixing just a few clonazepam with a few beers carries those same dangers but their's more of a risk of blacking out then anything else, which can be pretty dangerous in and of itself. That being said, as Kleiner Keiffer said, there are a ton of threads on this subject. I'm going to close this because the answer can be found doing a simple search and its not OD material.

Status
Not open for further replies.