• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Anyone ever smoke Mephedrone?

Supeudol

Bluelighter
If so, is this a good MOA? I hear snorting causes nose bleeds.

Whats the best way to take mephedrone? Orally?

But does smoking it work at all? I hear it really burns your throat.

you could possibly vape it, but you'd have to be careful...erowid reports the boiling point at 269.51 degrees Celsius, whereas most lighters produce flames 600-800 degrees, according to wikianswers....so probably no, not a good ROA

why not parachute it?

^Agreed, take it orally (or plug it)

Snorting the shit is way bad on the nasal membranes & seems to make it more bingable/compulsive.

Never tried smoking it...just the thought of doing so makes me feel sick...

Be careful with that stuff.

In South Africa everyone smokes it. Seems to be the drug of choice. But if your not living in South Africa I would eat it.

On tin foil vape had no effect. Just a bad taste. Preferred roa is intranasally but it does a lot of damage to the nose and ends in compulsive redosing

I don't think meph is any worse for your nose than other drugs I've sniffed. Me and a lot of my friends have snorted fucking OODLES of it and never had any problems with our noses.
It's more the pains in your chest and weird anxiety the next day and fiending that I might worry about; but these problems usually arise only with binging heavily.

OP, you might try snorting about 50-100mg CRUSHED UP FINELY. To do this put a dollar or whatever currency denomination you use over the crystals and rub a lighter or a bank card gently over it several times.

Rack it up and I should think you'll be alright. Everyone that I've known to report smoking regards it as a waste.

I find it best to weight out the max amount you want to consume for the session and put the left over's up. Cut out one or two lines out (20-50mg's each)for peak and parachute the rest. I prefer to do more than one or two but if it's a first time experience than I'd suggest to use most orally.

Doing rails of mephedrone is not uncommon but it takes away from it's euphoric effects. AND yes, mephedrone can burn going up or down when sniffed if you don't crush/cut it up good enough. A new sharp razor brade and possible lighter crushiNg may be needed to make it fine enough for a tolerable insufflated powder.

A buddy of mine is a ex meth head and he will smoke a gram of Mephedrone in less than 12 hours. He loves it. Says it gives him somewhat the same feeling as crystal meth used to. I tried it once and it burnt too easy, but I'm not the best at heating such a thing. Would think it would be a waste.

Last edited:
I tried smoking it myself but I didn't feel much from it at all. Was done in a lightbulb vape but I think it was heated too much and the meph basically burned away.

There is no so-called 'Best' way of taking it, IVing it gives a huge rush and has the most euphoria but IV is also the most damaging way of taking it and you need to redose very frequently. Oral is probably the best in terms of balance, you get a decent duration, a little less harm than snorting and alot less than IV and still get a significant amount of euphoria and have less compulsion to redose.

Strange that I mentioned it.

A buddy of mine is a ex meth head and he will smoke a gram of Mephedrone in less than 12 hours. He loves it. Says it gives him somewhat the same feeling as crystal meth used to. I tried it once and it burnt too easy, but I'm not the best at heating such a thing. Would think it would be a waste.
Just fyi, that buddy of mine started rehab yesterday for the first time. I'm not that cloise to him so I don't know if he was only doing mephedrone or if he had been doing mephedrone and crystal meth. But from what I heard he hadn't been doing meth for awhile. Just thought I'd mention it though just incase.

I've done it, it works. A meth pipe is best, but tinfoil works. I used the HCL form, and the smoke was acrid and voluminous, not fun to smoke. Possibly a freebase form would be fun, but smoking about 100mg of chemicals just sucks.

Probably best way, if you wanna test and have best results, is to turn it to freebase first.

Dunno, my opinion is based on the fact that freebases have lower boiling point. But on the other hand, phenethylamines are often oils in freebase form.

So, could be bad idea to turn it to freebase.

Reseacrh the matter alittle!

^^^Not a bad idea Canis. Research is never a bad idea.

I'm more curious about the addictive effect of smoking it. The friend I mentioned above, never went to rehab for meth and he tells me he was pretty bad off. He only smoked the crystal form of mephedrone. I know this for a fact because of where he got from and I know he's not the kind to know about, much less how, to turn it into a freebase form.

I'm still wondering how he would go through a gram in less than one night and make it to work fine the next day. I guess the high is very short lived, but a gram?!?! We get some good meph and I never tried ingesting more than 600mg in a 12 hour period. Even that wasn't intentional, nor wise for the hang over the next day.

don't turn it into freebase you'll wreck it, end up with the metabolite 4-methylephedrine and that just shit.

I've smoked it off foil, it almost worked, but when you start getting a hit it just burns, no way around it.

A light bulb works I've been told. I thought of trying it, but I'm sure it would be a waste because I lack the skills to heat such a thing without burning it up.

by "burns up" i don't mean it creates a harsh smoke and turns black...

It literally spontaneously combusts in nice little fireball.

You must have something in your mephedrone. When I had mephedrone, I could load it up in a meth pipe and vapourize it without it burning up. It turns into a puddle of chemical like almost everything else.

What about commercial vapourizers that you can control the temperature? I used those when I did use cannabis years ago.

ya i was actually just trying too do that lol..... very inneffective. so i snorted some all g, but this woman i know IV ed it. she freaked out real bad couldnt stop moving just wanted too fight, so she decided too go hide in another room cause she was so embarresed of how bad she was twitching. she even built a fort around her in clothes and pillows, so even if someone came in too check on her they couldnt see her, lol my advice would be if u really wanna go crazy IV. Cause that hooker said she dont regret doin it.