• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids anyone ever shoot up in their breast/chest?

mylegitches

Greenlighter
i have been lurking this forum and a few others for a while, my arms are difficult to hit most of the time and my hands for now are unusable as well. i was wondering if anyone has ever hit in their chest or breast? a few of my friends were good at getting me in my chest if my arms were impossible. once, i was able to shoot up into my breast successfully. a guy i used to date was really sketched out by this when i told him about it and told me that shooting anywhere that wasnt into a limb was risky. any thoughts?

I know for a fact I can if i wanted to, i just never ever would, but thats me personally I dont know if its any worse either way

I would assume missing near your lungs and heart may be worse then a miss in your arm, but i honestly dont know

God awful idea. Seriously. You don't have any major veins there except ones that are really deep, which I'm sure you aren't hitting.

In which case, it means possibility of an abcess on your breast. Is shooting up worth a tit?

i have been lurking this forum and a few others for a while, my arms are difficult to hit most of the time and my hands for now are unusable as well. i was wondering if anyone has ever hit in their chest or breast? a few of my friends were good at getting me in my chest if my arms were impossible. once, i was able to shoot up into my breast successfully. a guy i used to date was really sketched out by this when i told him about it and told me that shooting anywhere that wasnt into a limb was risky. any thoughts?

Ouch!
why not try your feet? ive never shot up so idk if i can help much

^ not good advice. The veins in your hands and feet roll easily increasing the odds of missing.

Please don't offer advice on subjects you have zero knowledge or experience with.

On some IV coke sessions I ended up having to shoot into my shoulder / collar-bone area. Got one good shot out of it at least but the surface veins are small and I missed more around there than usual.

^ not good advice. The veins in your hands and feet roll easily increasing the odds of missing.

Please don't offer advice on subjects you have zero knowledge or experience with.

A lot of people find this to be true. I have known people who swore by using their hands or feet, but I think that it isn't worth it unless you are exceedingly careful. Even then, there are additional problems, like how hand veins are considerably smaller than arm veins, and there is less room for error when using extremities.

I would take some extra time to look for useable veins in your arms. Look at the vein maps (Injection/IV Complications Mega Thread), as these will help you with your search for more useable veins.

A few months ago, someone on this forum posted that breast veins were his favourites. All it would take would be to practice in front of a mirror. Uhm ... Hitting is easy enough, but manipulating the rig afterwards without slipping out is difficult.

Of course if you IV someone else (not recommended, if only on forensic grounds!) those veins can be great, especially in people with little body fat and some body building under their belt. As I said, not recommended.

^That is literally the worst advice possible... We're talking about something already risky and you up the ante?

No offense... I think your intentions may have been good, but remember our goal is harm reduction.

I used to know a working girl who would quite often shoot up in her breasts without it causing her any problems as far as I know, think it was mainly to give her arm veins bit of a rest.
Try to switch to smoking it if u can as it has fewer health risks.

I've seen men hit veins on their chest,but never a women....my ex had huge tits with a little bit of blue veins,but I never saw one anywhere on her chest that looked suitable to inject into..

I have shot literally everywhere on my body. Arms,hands,feet,legs,abdomen hips and yes breasts. I have found that the veins in your breast/chest area are often quite shallow and blow out easily unless you manage to hit one of the way deeper ones but they are very hard to locate. If your arms are no good (I can certainly relate, my arm veins were destroyed years ago) then I would try your legs, there are some large veins there and not usually as susceptible to blowing out.

im having a diffult time my arms hands and feet are no longer allowing me to hit where else can I go? and how are you able to see a vein anywhere tat you cant tie off on?
I need some h elp bc this withdrawl is really starting to kick my ass

I have done it a few times in my breast....But it is extremely hard to do and very risky to do. For one you should never shoot near a joint in a vein (where the vein splits and goes two directions) which is almost impossible not to do when you are using this location. Secondly the veins are very small and can easily balloon If you don't take it super super slow. And lastly it's a tit! It move wiggles and wobbles every which way.... The only time I did it was a last resort type situation and I had I plaster my boob on the counter and try and hold it flat almost like a mammogram to even get it at all. And if you happen to slick you needle in a gland.... That's real pain! And both times I ended up with a bruise that looked like my man beat me.. So hiding that, not so easy.

If you were at this point I would seriously just swallow the mixture and give your veins time to repair themselves.

I have shot literally everywhere on my body. Arms,hands,feet,legs,abdomen hips and yes breasts. I have found that the veins in your breast/chest area are often quite shallow and blow out easily unless you manage to hit one of the way deeper ones but they are very hard to locate. If your arms are no good (I can certainly relate, my arm veins were destroyed years ago) then I would try your legs, there are some large veins there and not usually as susceptible to blowing out.

Also be careful with your legs... Especially if you are a female as you are susceptible to blood clots in your legs.... I used to use my legs all the time unlit one day my vein had 3 large painful clots in them.

I've shit in my breast there are good veins there I did get one abscess out of a thousand hits though. I shoot in the belly area a lot also.