• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone else worried about meds running out?

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I'm on quite a few:
Sertraline (Zoloft) 300mg
Morphine 120mg *technicaly prescribed to my neighbor, but he could run out of it, too
Dihydrocodeine 360mg
Diazepam (Valium) 15mg
Trazodone (300mg)
Quetiapine (Seroquel) 450mg
Chlorpromazine (Thorazine) 300mg
Cyclizine (Marezine) 450mg
Etc....

My doctor already told my parents that if I get cut off from all or even a few of my meds cold turkey there's a very high chance I could have a seizure right in front of them and die.
The chemist/pharmacies in EVERY store and pharmacy are literally empty as it is.

Anyone else in this situation due to the fucking corona?
Won't necessarily just be rx stuff, your dealers could be all out, too.

Corona is the kief on my blunt, bro.

But no i'm not worried. I don't think it's very humane to shut down the pharmacies. If it so happens that i don't get my mood stabilizer and antipsychotic, historically the vernal equinox makes me manic, so the two combined will have me chilling inpatient easily.

I could use a couple weeks without drug testing and a break from my rowdy house.

But no i'd really not like to go inpatient.

TL;DR - Probably won't happen. But if it does i'm fucked.

I worry about it a bit. My two medications are opposites; one is very common and plenty of generics, the other I seem to be the only person who gets any at my pharmacy. Luckily the latter I use less and have 2-3 months of stocked up and the former I have even more stockpiled. But I have to see the doctor to renew those scripts in a month, that is what I worry about; will his office be open, etc.

Damn, ChemicallyEnhanced, that is scary. I would be rationing it like a motherfucker lol. I wonder if the doctor could write you like an extra 10 day supply or something like that just in case.

My situation doesn't have nearly as much at stake, but I have noticed just in general (not specifically bc of Corona virus), that the pharmacies in the city I live are slowly not stocking Suboxone anymore. I live in the intercity of a huge city and every time it's time to get my prescription filled, it it an emotional roller coaster. Usually takes about 4 or 5 days until i can find a pharmacy. Guess it's just a high risk item or somethin.

You should talk to your doctor just in case. Pharmacies won't close but there is likely going to be some issues in the supply chain, which could be problematic depending on where you live.
The US is going to be hit pretty hard by this virus unfortunately... Hope I'm wrong but seeing the number of confirmed cases (very few people are being tested atm) and the lack of measures (politicians take way too long to take action) it doesn't look good.

No, thank god. I got a prescription for 50 .5 Xanax per month but there is even a lot more i take

Pharmas: Lorazepam, Bromazepam, more Xanax, Oxazepam, Flunitrazepam.
RCS: Clonazolam and Flubromazolam.

Anytime it's my time and Im scared....

J.J.

I've had to cut my Buprenorphine dose from 16mgs perday down to 6mgs perday over the last month and tommorow I will be dropping down to 4mgs and sticking there. Will be losing my insurance possibly in the coming months and have been lowering it not only because of coronavirus but in preperation for that have like 95 pills left of the 8mgs and will be able to fill one last script for 60 so if I maintain at this dose I can make it last me a long time. Will also be trying to stock up on Tianeptine and jump over to that and try and stretch it out even furthur. Also cut my Lamictal from 200mgs to 100mgs and have been building a stash of those also.

My Wife isn't to thrilled about that drop in my Lamotogine being lowered because I have pretty severe bi-polar disorder but I've been managing to get by fine so far. Was already stressed out about my insurance situation and this whole virus made it even worse. Seeing as alot of us are in a similar boat all we can do is hope this thing passes as soon as possible and we can move on with our lives. If I dont go back to work as soon as I hope I could possibly get my insurance extended. But I'd rather not do that cuz I need money for rent, in July or August I was hoping to get on my Wifes new jobs M insurance plan, but everything is up in the ai re these days.