Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Anyone else here like to Candy flip?

xxLSDANCExx

Greenlighter
Hey everyone,
I recently did a solo Candy Flip on Sunday during quarantine with around 500ug of acid and 200mg of MDMA. Had an amazing trip, had a bit of ego death and I found it to be really therapeutic compared to just partying on a dose. Still today I have a positive afterglow and my depression and anxiety have changed so much better for the positive. I played in bed and had psychedelic visuals playing around my room with some groovy Psytrance/EDM beats. I had so many realizations, felt peace, unity with the environment/others, and found it quite amazing for personal development. I felt a connection to my dead father and it was as if he was with me during the trip its hard to explain. At the peak I was floored on my bed and the visuals/CEV/audio changes were so intense while my mindset and thoughts were positive and optimistic! A while back I Hippy Flipped with Shrooms and I loved that experience too, can't wait too get more Shrooms when they start coming in season soon!

Peace Out! ✌️

I've done it a few times in the past. I don't really touch mdma anymore though.

Try adding some ketamine in on the comedown - amazing lol

I much prefer the combo over MDMA alone, even if it’s a small dose of LSD. The two go together like PBnJ.

Do you mushroom hunt OP?

-GC

Candyflipping is the motherfucking shit love it but the combo is quite harsh on my heart these days.

Yess, I really feel that lsd is not the same without mdma, the first time I did a candyflip it was magical (at a private party) with 2 friends, the whole visual effect of lsd with mdma happiness was very fun and comforting, then I did it a few more times, after that when doing lsd without mdma I felt that it was not the same

Btw OP I love you icon pic thing, that dude is one of heroes lol.

-GC

Candied though I have, one was confusing and the other was a bad acid trip! The very first with a paper tab was good though. But not something I’d ever do again. No more acid.

So much fun and around 15 years ago we were dropping acid e's 'triangles' at recoveries.

One of the greatest highs I’ve achieved was candy flipping.

Went for major MDMA hiatus, came back a year or so ago to give the combo a try.

Wasn’t as great as anticipated, but still very nice and warm....for about 4 hours. Tripped for another 6. Went to bed. Felt like a piece of shit for a month...... it was the MDMA. I take LSD quite regularly with zero I’ll affects compared to this.

Buuuut. Take into account I abused the crap out of MDMA back late 90s into 2000s. With I’ll education, and quality product that would still have me looking like ET the next day, disco biscuit eyes.
Done couple years of fortnightly use. I do not recommend using MDMA that much. Not saying the OP is/or has. Just my experience.

So I haven’t touched it for quite some time. LSD on the other hand......

I love candy flipping, only done it a few times in my life. But i have a question how should one dose the candy flip? like properly because sometimes the acid has overpowered the MDMA and other times the MDMA overpowered the acid. Mhmm Anyone?

MDMA and ketamine, good and bad times, mostly don't want to do again due to how good it has been

mdma is not something I normally like to combine with other psychs

i like lsd by itself it's really fucking good. a solid dose = a good time

I used to like MDMA a lot but since last year, the comedowns have been brutal the last few times i used. I'd feel down for a week or so to somewhat recover. And when i came down everytime i needed morphine to not feel like shit and sleep. I think my MDMAdays areover4good, maybe in the future ill try it on a special ocassion but now it's not on my mind.

Candyflipped at a Shapeshifter gig - I think it was fun - the night morphed into a colourful blur. I would have to concur with Jose though, definitely Overkill.