• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Anyone else get Hypnotic stimulation from Xanax?

xbandit07x

Bluelighter
I take up to 4 MG xanax once a week, and I notice when I take it, I feel the urge to round around with more energy, can get motivated to do things that usually only ADD meds help with (Like Dex, adderall, Willpower). But its like a Blackout functional energy, no different than tunnel vision on stims just weaker in focus and clearly less effective.

Also, howcome 2 Mg and less xanax makes you tired. But 3 MG makes you mobile.

By 4 MG, I feel like im an 8th grader going trick or treating, living with an energy not seen since elementary mischief.

Could this be a sign of GABA being excitiory at higher doses and creates desire to move and do things.

Heck, why do people who take 10 MG end up stealing cars and stuff, something about Xanax is a stimulant of its own. I can almost focus on schoolwork thats monotonous better with it than Dexedrine.

But suprisingly, dexedrine CRUSHES Xanax for social phobia based anxiety or stress based anxiety. The people who get just sleepy and kinda frustrated locked up feeling taking xanax are the more Stressed type, NOT anxious/panic type.

Anxiety can be tiring. Constantly worrying about doing things wrong saps a lot of energy. Feeling free to just live and not worry can seem like it gives you a lot of energy and a get up and go attitude.

I have no anxiety. I feel bored/stressed and Dexedrine cures the only bit of "anxiety" I have that's ADHD related.

Most people when they are blacked out can't control themselves.

If I black out on Xanax, 4 mg at once, why am I FULLY functional and able to do things with perfect thinking/precision, yet I'm clearly blacked out. I could start doing math homework or go to the gym.

Real question is why do some people lose control during a blackout on Xanax.
A blackout appears to simply be a Tunnel vision focus where you can pass out if you want or do just about most things normally just it's a bit more fun since it has a blackout bordering senses.

I can understand crazy shit happening with Alcohol or Alcohol and Xanax,

But come on how the fucking hell does like Adderall and Xanax cause someone to wake up 3 days later naked in their neighbors truck. It's just neither Speed nor Benzos have any ability to really make you say "oh let me purposely do terrible things" they are just feelings why do any of you think if it's not alcohol/pcp/hallucigenics like shrooms any drugs really can make you "DO" autopilot crazy things.

Or that everyone thinks drugs mean so much to like what others can tell.

I've walked around my parents on SIX mgs of blue footballs on a Dexedrine comedown and talked to police officers in public about the weather.

I don't care how fucked YOU are if you act natural nobody ever knows your on drugs with the exception of multiple downers.

Anyone else agree that if anything, drugs make it easier to manipulate yourself into behaving like it's an average normal day to parents, friends, strangers, police officers, professors.

Whether it's amphetamine, marijuana, alcohol, acid, xanax , etc.

Last edited:
I love threads like the one about the guy who ate 10 mg Xanax a day for two months and opened a restaurant and started to function uber successfully.

Not that I think drugs are sustainable or anything, but that I think we have the wrong idea that drugs make you "sloppier"

Most drugs make you a better/on point/people/ethics/connective person as what their "high" is.

What people see as "look at that guy in public on drugs!" Is the guy no longer getting high and developing a mental disorder lol.

Or Could my pseudo autism be that high that literally the more amphetamine and Benzos I'm on the more I turn into a normal sober comfortable content individual

Soon. Soon. Il have my benzo script once and for all to live a life by

Pill A - increase motivation, confidence, joy, social behavior (Dexedrine)

Pill B- increase floatinees and muscle relaxation, calm down in a more classic, goofy ADHD lazy way (Xanax)

I'd honestly lead a better life with these two bottles.

I get stimulated when I'm continuously taking it and abusing it..not when taking as prescribed I get that reaction or seldomly

Yeah by far it's the worse than an amp or opiod for ADHD/atypical depression, but it definitely has those properties as well that make it easier to focus and engage.

Xanax kinda feels like it quickly makes you Butthurt without weed if you don't have anxiety.

Synergy between amp and benzo and Amp and weed is crap since they always over and underlap eavjiyher.