• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Anyone else find CBD potentiates opioids?

Exactly CE, the reporter was sat in his bed sit, watching him literally asleep and drooling stood up or crawling around the floor, not good. With the Uk teens new phase of seeking out and ridiculous benzo taking, half the time all these sources on “wherever” turn out to be etizolam or god knows what!!

Oh yeah I remember that one was that the "drugs map of Britain" thing? I think it was unfairly represented because the bloke they focused on in that programme was on methadone, still doing smack, and mentioned using some other drugs too, but they made out like all of his problems were down to the blues.

I mean don't get me wrong boshing what were most likely phenazepam or etizolam presses like that ain't exactly good... at all... but that bloke's issue was polydrug abuse, it wasn't down to fake Valium alone. But due to the format of the series they had to focus on only one drug in each episode so they glossed over that very important detail.

Could have been yes or something similar. One was in Belfast and he was clucking around his gaff anxiety through the roof, then snorting his pharmacy emergency “Lyrica” dose off the back of his hand. ????

Yeah that's the same series I'm thinking of, they did one in Belfast about pregabalin. They had to give the bloke subtitles with the thick Irish accent haha ?

Wasn't surprised at all it's become a big street drug. When I first got a script it wasn't known among recreational users at all but as soon as I took my first dose I was like fuck me this has me mashed, it's uncontrolled and docs are handing it out like sweets... when word gets out this will be all over the streets. And so it was.

And they only got around to controlling pregabalin just after Pfizer's patent expired. What a crazy coincidence eh?

Yeah that's the same series I'm thinking of, they did one in Belfast about pregabalin. They had to give the bloke subtitles with the thick Irish accent haha ?

Wasn't surprised at all it's become a big street drug. When I first got a script it wasn't known among recreational users at all but as soon as I took my first dose I was like fuck me this has me mashed, it's uncontrolled and docs are handing it out like sweets... when word gets out this will be all over the streets. And so it was.

And they only got around to controlling pregabalin just after Pfizer's patent expired. What a crazy coincidence eh?

Yep, that's the series! Weirdly, the did an episode on MDMA in Newcastle...I live in Newcastle and have never seen or been offered MDMA. I don't know anyone who has, either. Most users here all smoke that nasty Spice stuff (idiots).

Yep, that's the series! Weirdly, the did an episode on MDMA in Newcastle...I live in Newcastle and have never seen or been offered MDMA. I don't know anyone who has, either. Most users here all smoke that nasty Spice stuff (idiots).

Huh that's odd. MDMA is the third most popular drug in the whole country, surprised to hear it's not so common up in Newcastle. It's very popular in London (I am guaranteed to get offered it on any night out) and was also popular when I was in the Midlands. I just assumed there was Mandy all over.

Fuck Spice though.

Maybe it is...in the show it seemed mostly University students using it and they've never been my crowd so maybe that's just me.
I spent three years homeless and in homeless shelters, though, and only met one guy who took it.
My real friends (from high school, not "drug friends") don't do any drugs at all so never seen MDMA amongst them either. They're awesome, though; they know the extent of my addictions and what I've done and there is not even the tiniest little bit of judgement from them.

I HATE Spice. Tried it 3 times (when homeless and suicidal enough to not care. I just didn't want to be sober) and had an acute grand mal seizure every time.
People in homeless shelters here (I hear in prisons too) people will offer you cigarettes and not tell you they've spiked it with spice and then they rob you when you pass out.

Ii am six foot 220pounds inhadnonendrag of spice I was screaming on my sofa and lot felt like hours it had been ten mins I wasn't right for a good two week after one drag it felt evil

Maybe it is...in the show it seemed mostly University students using it and they've never been my crowd so maybe that's just me.

Yeah you will rarely see it outside the whole party/clubbing scene. If that's not your thing you probably won't come across it. But I mean I do literally get offered MDMA on the street in Soho.

They're awesome, though; they know the extent of my addictions and what I've done and there is not even the tiniest little bit of judgement from them.

That's really cool when non-drug using friends are accepting and non-judgemental.

I HATE Spice. Tried it 3 times (when homeless and suicidal enough to not care. I just didn't want to be sober) and had an acute grand mal seizure every time.
People in homeless shelters here (I hear in prisons too) people will offer you cigarettes and not tell you they've spiked it with spice and then they rob you when you pass out.

Sounds about right sadly :(

And yeah it's really big in prison probably for the same kind of reasons. Also because it's easy to smuggle inside.