• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines Anyone eaten AMT? Anything like DMT?

My aMT freebase, which was white. Just looked at the bag yesterday when i was hoping to find a lost bag of an other drug.

'only user's loose drug's'

It, the aMT, seem's to be discoloring mainly the 3 plastic bags its contained within. Itself still is white, a bit off as when i bought it 20 year's ago. But the first bag mostly but the 2nd and 3rd too. Are discoloring to a yellow/ sandy/ orange color. especially the backside of the label.

I bet it is still active, maybe somewhat less, but a glass vial seems in order. The awful smell has somewhat degraded to, luckily as it stinks all your other drugs.

Keep em separated!

found thats my experience with AMT aswell compared to other empathogens
Empathogen, why does it feel like a visual absent Mushroom trip to me?

I got to sample some AMT almost 20 years ago. A friend and I dosed 42mg, if I recall correctly. We were sitting around on the come-up, and my friend turns to me and says, “This is what a snake bite feels like.” 😂
We apparently couldn’t ride out the unpleasantness and took a fair bit of lorazepam, which pretty much muted the rest of the experience being able to develop.
I’ve always wished I’d rode it out; my youthful self was probably a bit too focused on hedonism and couldn’t bear the come up. And I’ve never come across the substance again. Although I wish I could give it another try and give it a fair shot. I’d say it was definitely my loss that I didn’t give it a chance to actually develop before attempting to abort. This might be one of my sole regrets in life 🤔

You tried 42mg each or between you's? 42mg is a hefty dose and the comeup would of been quite in your face. The anxiety on a big dose can be quite offputting. The peak is amazing though once it all clears. I usually prefer 25mg for this reason as i get some bodyload at around the 40mg mark.

You tried 42mg each or between you's? 42mg is a hefty dose and the comeup would of been quite in your face. The anxiety on a big dose can be quite offputting. The peak is amazing though once it all clears. I usually prefer 25mg for this reason as i get some bodyload at around the 40mg mark.
42 mg a heavy dosage? I was under the impression 80 / 100 mg was a reasonable dose.

Yeah i have seen doses of 50mg+ but the side effects begin to just outweigh the positives.

I find 40mg to be a good effective dose with my preferred dose around 25mg.

Anything above 40-50mg i find that it doesnt produce much more in terms of eurphoria and begins to produce some physical side effects.

I have seen a friend take +80mg and was fucked like floored from it in a MDA type way .

Funnily enough too little also produces an annoying experience. Anything above 10mg but below say 25mg and it can leave me with residual stimulation/anxiety

That sucks. Mephedrone, for me, is extremely compulsive and if I have some, or any cathinones, I have to struggle mightily to not keep taking it until it's gone. AMT, though, I only touch once in a while even though I love it, there is something self-limiting about it that is not the case for me for other empathogens, even MDMA/MDA, which I also tend to do more than I mean to when I have them.

Of course back in 2006-2007, I abused AMT quite heavily. But these days I am able to keep psychedelics to an appropriate rate of usage, and AMT, despite being more empathogen than psychedelic, somehow manages to fall into the psychedelic category when it comes to abusability for me.

I have tried AET 3 times, and it is quite nice, but I like AMT better for sure. AET is quite similar, from my memory, but just less all around. Less bodyload, but also less enjoyable, less profound, and shorter duration.
I know what you mean about the empathogens. Just recently I ate 17 mdma pills in a three day period and these were legit pills. Kinda strong ones too. Heck, I bought ten pills on Wednesday or Thursday night and just ate the last two today. I don't know I just can't let two pills sit in the drawer. I'll always eat them.

I'm like that with all of them. I binged a whole gram each of 5-APB and 5-MAPB together (two grams total) in under 24 hrs once. Don't get me started on methylone or 4-mmc.

Yeah i have seen doses of 50mg+ but the side effects begin to just outweigh the positives.

I find 40mg to be a good effective dose with my preferred dose around 25mg.

Anything above 40-50mg i find that it doesnt produce much more in terms of eurphoria and begins to produce some physical side effects.

I have seen a friend take +80mg and was fucked like floored from it in a MDA type way .

Funnily enough too little also produces an annoying experience. Anything above 10mg but below say 25mg and it can leave me with residual stimulation/anxiety
Gonna give it a one more try next time i am tripping.

Not gonna treat it like an emphatogen. Its not for any one working like that. More like a heavy duty Psylocybin.

I know what you mean about the empathogens. Just recently I ate 17 mdma pills in a three day period and these were legit pills. Kinda strong ones too. Heck, I bought ten pills on Wednesday or Thursday night and just ate the last two today. I don't know I just can't let two pills sit in the drawer. I'll always eat them.

I'm like that with all of them. I binged a whole gram each of 5-APB and 5-MAPB together (two grams total) in under 24 hrs once. Don't get me started on methylone or 4-mmc.
Although I love Methylone, its gone now.

You are overloading your serotonin system. But you probably know this.

I have never used either drug but even I know they are completely different.

You seem curious about AMT so why not take it?

Although I love Methylone, its gone now.

You are overloading your serotonin system. But you probably know this.
I just found a DN source for methylone. $700 for 100g. So it's still out there. Honestly I want to try 3-mmc but don't know where to order.

Dont paticularly think methylone was that special.. was ok. 4-mmc was so much more euphoric.. i remember the vials they did in holland of the methylone. I tried it and it was nice. Kind of short lastin and morish somewhat but i guess as we older those shorter stims are better on our sensitive brains 😊

Dont paticularly think methylone was that special.. was ok. 4-mmc was so much more euphoric.. i remember the vials they did in holland of the methylone. I tried it and it was nice. Kind of short lastin and morish somewhat but i guess as we older those shorter stims are better on our sensitive brains 😊
4-mmc definitely had a different quality compared to bk-MDMA. I used to mix the two.

The one reason i never bought any 4-MMC. Just sounded to good.

I actually got some methylone from the old-school main source recently, and also the best batch of 3-MMC I have ever had. I actually, surprisingly, prefer the 3-MMC to a fair degree, though both are very enjoyable. Most batches of 3-MMC I've had have been sub-par, but this one was amazing.

Returning to this thread to say that mephedrone is better than methylone but they're both great. Always wish I'd tried butylone. Both methylone and meph were euphoric, but methylone reminded me more of mdma. Mephedrones own individual, heady, bingey, blissful energy just doesn't come across in methylone

Also a good visual dose of amt is 100mg. Did around 220mg once which was terrifying for a while as the trip devolved into an overdose fear for hours whilst the world literally melted into random clay-scapes around me. But the second half was extremely powerful and beautiful. I'm going to stress again, I'm an experienced psychedelic user and the visuals were really fucking awesome. Anyone who says AMT is gentle or has no psychedelic power has just been too stingy on dose.

Returning to this thread to say that mephedrone is better than methylone but they're both great. Always wish I'd tried butylone. Both methylone and meph were euphoric, but methylone reminded me more of mdma. Mephedrones own individual, heady, bingey, blissful energy just doesn't come across in methylone

Also a good visual dose of amt is 100mg.
That 4-MMC shit, the one drug that while available will alway's be a mystery, to me.

Methylone is def a sort of mild MDMA. But Mephedrone is it akin to Cocaine or Meth-Cathinone or do you consider it a unique feeling?

About the aMT, which my body kindly reject's in the experience's i had. Afaik 100 mg was the place where a good dosage goes. never crossed the 80 mg mark due to that physical reaction. But it is rumored as being so great so i alway's thought there was something wrong in the setting, my personal circumstances. Not so much the set, aMT.

So as there is still plenty left one of these day's i ll give it a try probably. Lower dosage's seem annoying so if i do i would opt for a heavy dose. Above 80, maybe vape some along the way. What you reckon, purely hypothetical speaking?
Discounting the risk of a bad trip, I can easily withstand 12 hours of feeling not so good. But it would cure my curiosity about this substance even if it would turn out bothersome. Can handle that might it be the case.

That 4-MMC shit, the one drug that while available will alway's be a mystery, to me.

Methylone is def a sort of mild MDMA. But Mephedrone is it akin to Cocaine or Meth-Cathinone or do you consider it a unique feeling?
My first impression of it was that it felt almost exactly like the feeling I used to get from combining snorted MDMA with smoked meth. (so like a really hard fast roll with lots of eye wiggles and stuff). That's with oral dosage of the 4-MMC. Nasal dosage feels somewhat cocaine like.

My first impression of it was that it felt almost exactly like the feeling I used to get from combining snorted MDMA with smoked meth. (so like a really hard fast roll with lots of eye wiggles and stuff). That's with oral dosage of the 4-MMC. Nasal dosage feels somewhat cocaine like.
Glad i let this one slip.

Oral MDMA is hard hitting no idea about Meth-Amphetamine. But Amphetamine is already pushing it when your on MDMA. My favorit was Amphetamin day one no sleep and then the next they enter MDMA.

That was crazy eye wiggling enough for me. Anything beyond that is un-comprehensible to me, euphoria wise.

Glad i let this one slip.

Oral MDMA is hard hitting no idea about Meth-Amphetamine. But Amphetamine is already pushing it when your on MDMA. My favorit was Amphetamin day one no sleep and then the next they enter MDMA.

That was crazy eye wiggling enough for me. Anything beyond that is un-comprehensible to me, euphoria wise.
it was dose dependent. I took 120mg oral 4-MMC once and a short roll developed that was like taking a pill (yet only lasting a few hours). i preferred to bomb 300-500mg and then a 75-100mg line to kick it off. That was pretty intense!!!

Always wish I'd tried butylone. Both methylone and meph were euphoric, but methylone reminded me more of mdma. Mephedrones own individual, heady, bingey, blissful energy just doesn't come across in methylone

Also a good visual dose of amt is 100mg. Did around 220mg once which was terrifying for a while as the trip devolved into an overdose fear for hours whilst the world literally melted into random clay-scapes around me. But the second half was extremely powerful and beautiful. I'm going to stress again, I'm an experienced psychedelic user and the visuals were really fucking awesome. Anyone who says AMT is gentle or has no psychedelic power has just been too stingy on dose.
Butylone was more like methylone than 4-MMC. Slightly different. I liked it.

AMT is definitely psychedelic!