• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc anybody tried Lunesta ?

infraredal

Greenlighter
Hey guys, I've been taking Ambien 10mg for years now and I think it's wore out it's welcome and I barely even yawn from the stuff. I'm on a RX plan where it costs only 38 cents for a months supply. Back in the day it clearly made me sleepy, start yawning and I would retire for a nights sleep. I have not caught myself cooking or doing anything wacky after dosing. Lunesta is not on my RX plan and would cost about $15 for the month but if it is better or does the job w/ more efficiency I could talk to me doc to switch it up. Is it worth the change or is it pretty much the same deal ??

I've tried both. And I like both. I think it depends on preference. I take 2mg pills and they work really well.... but taste NASTY. That aftertaste can stay with you all night. But it truly does help me sleep. No driving or cooking 3 course meals on it! lol. Although I have been known to hop on Facebook! Can you give it a try and if you don't like it, switch back? In my experience they are similar. I have a friend who prefers lunesta and another who likes ambien.
i dunno, it helped me sleep last night and in in oxy withdrawal...

Ime lunesta is much weaker much longer acting.

I believe personally ambien felt unlike xanax or lunesta 3 mg of lunesta felt kinda like 0.25 - 0.5 mg of xanax with a weird taste in mouth and more confusion.

Neither helped me sleep