• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Anybody from South / Latin America?

My parents are from Paraguay but I live and was born in the US...but I too wish to talk with people living in Latin America now bc it’s interesting to see what it’s like.

Being from Chile, I've never visited Paraguay but I do know that its people are wonderful and friendly. ♥️ People in Chile are more distant (?), introverted or fearful.

I also love to see how they live in other countries or cultures, their traditions, customs, foods, etc.

Hi there, member from Argentina here. I've been in bluelight for a long time but I haven't entered since the lockdown started. Lots going on lately at home (good things fortunately :) ) so I'm staying clear from any drugs other than occasional alcohol and caffeine.

Lol..I thought he was from New Zealand. Lol.

I also thought that at first because of the username :ROFLMAO:

I hope you're doing well @nznity my friend!!

Hi there, member from Argentina here. I've been in bluelight for a long time but I haven't entered since the lockdown started. Lots going on lately at home (good things fortunately :) ) so I'm staying clear from any drugs other than occasional alcohol and caffeine.

Hi man. Chilean fella here. Excuse my ignorance, but does your avatar have something to do with the Chilean band Gondwana? I remember that one of his albums has a lion very similar to yours.

It's the Zion lion, a symbol of the Rastafarian culture. Probably the reason why the band used it :) nice to meet you, I have some Chilean friends myself, all very good people .

Brasil here. :)
Really. Pleased to meet you. And happy to hear from you.

We're getting there i.e. closer to Colombia and Bolivia. I'm seriously so interested in the politics and flora and fauna and geography there you know. And the weather. Big fan. Big fan.

Actually: Colombia I see has given protection status for ten years to asylum seekers and refugees. Nice. And I know what certain people were thinking here. See? Politics. Nothing more! 😇

On an even more serious and sad note though: sorry Brazil has been hit so hard by the pandemic though. But glad you're here. Have to ask though: 38 posts since 2016? What do you do in your spare time (obviously not posting here that's for sure)! 🤣

Really. Pleased to meet you. And happy to hear from you.

We're getting there i.e. closer to Colombia and Bolivia. I'm seriously so interested in the politics and flora and fauna and geography there you know. And the weather. Big fan. Big fan.

Actually: Colombia I see has given protection status for ten years to asylum seekers and refugees. Nice. And I know what certain people were thinking here. See? Politics. Nothing more! 😇

On an even more serious and sad note though: sorry Brazil has been hit so hard by the pandemic though. But glad you're here. Have to ask though: 38 posts since 2016? What do you do in your spare time (obviously not posting here that's for sure)! 🤣
i was absent for a big time, just come back yesterday will be active now, the pandemic is indeed so bad here plus i needed an emergercy surgery 30 days ago will stay locked home . lol

i never have travelled to colombia but should be a beautiful place, and about brasil its not so good but you know, i like almost everything in here.

sry for the lack of the education, the pleasure is mine.

Last edited:
Brasil here. :)

Hey man Cheers from Chile!!! I would love to go to Brazil sometime. His people also look so nice and not to mention its beaches and natural landscapes. The only thing I hate is that we always get our butts kicked in football when we play against your team hahaha 🤣 🤣

Hey man Cheers from Chile!!! I would love to go to Brazil sometime. His people also look so nice and not to mention its beaches and natural landscapes. The only thing I hate is that we always get our butts kicked in football when we play against your team hahaha 🤣 🤣
haha cheers man, but lets see next time our team is not so good anymore.

I been 2 years in mexico city, 2 other years in other states in mexico, if anybody need help finding clinics, sober houses, NA, etc. I got you

I been 2 years in mexico city, 2 other years in other states in mexico, if anybody need help finding clinics, sober houses, NA, etc. I got you
What else you got to offer in that neck of the woods? 🤣 Relax (everybody). Not sourcing. Legitimate question. Asking about the weather, flora and fauna, sights to see, places to go, people to meet, you know, that type of thing. And asking for a friend anyway! 🤣

Nice to meet you by the way! :)