• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Any websites available that I could vent about my rehad/detox experience.

timetohunt

Bluelighter
Hello there,
I have not posted on bluelight in a long time. I seem to remember 'Other Drugs' as a pretty large catchall for
topics.
Anyway, I just got back from a rehab, that really wasn't as bad as some of the nightmarish stories that I have heard. At the
the same time I want to stick em pretty good on a number of topics and maybe steer some people away thus hurting their bottom
line. I contacted my insurance company and told them about various issues of non-performance, but they were honest with me and
said even for them it would be like knocking down a rock wall. So I took that as a non-starter (was hoping for an audit), so at least
with the internet as my sword, maybe I can do a little damage, if not a small degree of embarrassment. I thought rehabreviews.com would
be good, but there is nothing you can do with 100 words. Mine is already written and it is like 3 pages.

Any thoughts on where and how to hit em with it would be appreciated. Note, I already filed a grievance with them but I am sure they
tossed it. BBB ?
Thanks folks.
btw, I went through the W/Ds and I did not relapse upon coming out, nor do I plan to. I had to be locked away to get her done. So I did.

Last edited:
Good write up OP. Unfortunately I would call your experience very common. A shame it's going to be lost in that thread where no one will see it. A yelp review might be a good easily accessible place to put it.