• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Any Tweekers Sketchin around here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgallaxy

Greenlighter
Ha ha ha... Just sort of kidding... I mean there does not seem to be many of us but thats alright.. This site is a nice little distraction for now. Better than re sanding my car and spray painting it. I have a Chevey caprice cop car circa 1988 and a couple of weeks ago i got on a good one and spray painted it black with caliper engine paint.. 50 cans and 400 dollars later i should have gone to earl shib or whatever

A HARD LINE INTO THE SUN

Can you see inside the eyes of a monster?

Could you find a way to let it go?

Could you fall away even faster?

Or is this all that you think that you know

Flying through the enemy airspace

They have got you locked in their sights

We keep worshiping angels

Whose angle it is to turn noon into night

Armageddon's men of disguise

Keep feeding us their medicinal lies

Fading fortunes are covered up and wearing thin

You might as well stop your self from trying

Because there is nothing left to do

Take cover my fabled sons of goodnight

Wash yourselves up against the shore

Extend a hand to your own unreciprocated demands

And walk a hard line into the sun

Follow it down until it bleeds no more

Tap into a vein until it is bruised and sore

Quality time should be of our making

Otherwise it lacks the freedom of form

We can't see the levels

Tata slaughtered his Indians

As the Germans die in the Russian snow

Washington crossed the Delaware

Their worlds of promise deliver cancellations on time

Yup, just came back from a "drug holiday" I took from my d-amphetamine so I can reduce my tolerance a little bit. Took 4 days off, and then still needed to take those 4 days worth to get to nice place. Maybe a longer break is in order...

I am just about to crash coming off the tail-end of 135mg in this "waking session" if you know what I mean. I hope you enjoy yourself and don't just spend the entire time in hedonistic self-pleasure unless of course, that's what you take your amphetamines for!

Edit: You tricked me! Shows how tired out I am now doesn't it... probably about time to turn in I suppose.

Ha ha ha... Just sort of kidding... I mean there does not seem to be many of us but thats alright.. This site is a nice little distraction for now. Better than re sanding my car and spray painting it. I have a Chevey caprice cop car circa 1988 and a couple of weeks ago i got on a good one and spray painted it black with caliper engine paint.. 50 cans and 400 dollars later i should have gone to earl shib or whatever

a professional can paint your car a common color for about 500 bucks. If you are in teh US Maaco does black for 500 bucks and it doesn't look like shit.

a professional can paint your car a common color for about 500 bucks. If you are in teh US Maaco does black for 500 bucks and it doesn't look like shit.

Maybe he is incorporating the amount he spent on his speed? %)

I'm here! Looking for 'tweekers' is that baseheads/speedfreaks?lol I'm in the UK, been doing amphetamines for about 15 years, all good.

Right here. Been speeding along at 150kph for the last 2 or 3 days... can't remember exactly. Got my trusty meth pipe sitting here beside me.

I'm here! Looking for 'tweekers' is that baseheads/speedfreaks?lol I'm in the UK, been doing amphetamines for about 15 years, all good.

Is it true that you don't have crystal meth in the UK? I heard that somewhere. If that's the case, poor you.

Is it true that you don't have crystal meth in the UK? I heard that somewhere. If that's the case, poor you.

Poor us in the short term, lucky us in the long term. Although there are rare occasions of meth being spotted in the UK.

Sorry man, this doesn't belong in OD. Take it to your journal or one of the social forums/threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.